tell us! -J.G

[summary: the ducks pester y/n into telling them who shes dating]

modern day imagine <3

---------------

"come on! just tell us who your boyfriend is!" connie pleaded. i shook my head no with a smile on my face.

i was walking to english with connie and ken. they were also trying to get me to tell them who im dating.

"come on, y/n! you're being so difficult!" ken groaned. "you'll know when you see the person." was all i said before walking in class, taking my seat on the opposite side of the class room.

i smiled as i watched julie walk in. she looked so pretty with her dress, and her hair, and her eyes. im really happy to be dating her.

i wasn't really paying attention to the teacher, but on my girlfriend (who sat next to me) and my friends motioning for me to give hints.

after the bell rang, julie had walked out. i wanted to follow but my friends stopped me.

"why didn't you give us any hints?!" connie exclaimed, hitting me with her notebook softly. i laughed at her antics.

"i did give you hint." i responded, walking out the door. "no you didn't?" ken answered.

"yeah, all you did was nod your head yes when i swirled my pencil around." said connie, leaning on someones locker.

"yeah, that meant that the person im dating is in that class." i said in a duh tone as i closed my locker.

ken and connie groaned.

"well i gotta go before im late to class. ill see you later babes." i blew kisses at them and started walking to my next class.

i spent this period thinking about julie. the way her hair falls over her shoulders. how calming her voice is. her smile. the way you can smell the strawberry perfume when you hug her. the taste of her chapstick. and many more thoughts ran through my head.

julie was just perfect in my eyes.

after class was lunch. that meant connie and ken, plus some other team mates, are gonna bombard me with questions on who im dating.

as soon as i sat down, connie was the first to ask me a question.

"okay so i asked around, and i think that you're dating simon tressler." she said with a smile on her face. i shook my head no.

simon and i were science partners, and he would come over my house every week to work on a project.

connie nodded and crossed the name out in her little journal.

"what about timothy welch?" i shook my head no again. she crossed the name out.

"jackson rudolph?" no. name was crossed off.

"myles mclaughlin?" nope again. the name was crossed off again.

that went on until she got to the last name in the book.

"okay so this is the final name on here. so if you say no, then you're most likely lying." she stated. i nodded and she took a deep breath.

"ryder riley. as in, one of the hottest boys in our grade." she smiled. the whole table heard. how? i don't know.

"ryder riley? as in, rick rileys brother?" charlie asked. connie nodded. the whole table looked at me.

"please don't tell us you're dating that dweeb," ken looked at me with pleasure eyes. i went quiet, only so i could lead them on.

"y/n..." adam trailed off, looking for a response.

i didn't have anything against ryder riley. rick? yeah but he's in college so it doesn't matter. ryder was nice though, we follow each other on instagram and we talk every once in a while. we also have a few interactions in school but those are itty bitty, so it wouldn't matter.

russ was about to say something but julie came in and interrupted.

"sorry im late! i had to touch up my art project! hey baby," julie said quickly, placing a kiss on my lips.

the team looked at us in shock. some of their eyes were wide, and some of their mouths were open.

"what? what are you loo-" julie started, but cut herself off realizing what they were staring at.

"shit. did i do that in public?" she asked me, her voice was at a whisper. i looked at her and saw that her cheeks were red from blushing. i nodded with a small smile. i also took that as an opportunity to turn to the team and tell them off.

"yeah. im not dating ryder riley. but i am dating the beautiful julie gaffney." i cheekily grinned, putting my head on julies shoulder.

"you like girls?" luis asked. i rolled my eyes. "if i didn't like girls i wouldn't be dating julie, dummy."

"so, you don't have a boyfriend?" connie asked, still trying to see if we were joking or not. julie and i both nodded.

"oh okay... anyway, joana rehwald is throwing a party on saturday, any of you coming?" she smiled

authors note
i based some of these random people off of celebrities, characters and people i follow lmao

simon tressler - simon kalivoda
timothy welch - simons brother and olivia scott welch
jackson rudolph - jackson robert scott and shay rudolph
myles mclaughlin - myles truitt and caleb mclaughlin
joana rehwald - julia rehwalds sister

THATS SO RANDOM LMAO okay bye