quiet, cute and artsy -F.R

REQUEST: "could you do an imagine where fulton falls for a quiet and artsy (y/n) and eden hall" [80s_and_outsiders]

y/n y/l/n. the new girl at eden hall. nobody talked to her or knew what she was about. but that was her choice. she chose to not socialize. she chose to be quiet.

she sat at the art kids table, she talked to them and only them. they were her new best friends.

she caught the eye of some boy.

fulton reed.

they had three classes together, in the third one, she sat in front of him. in the first one, she sat next to him. and in the second one, she sat behind him.

fulton noticed she didn't talk a lot when she was partnered up with someone.

fulton was now sitting at the teachers desk in mr. moores office

"mr. reed, you're failing this class. if you get a d or lower on your next test, you won't be able to play hockey." mr. moore stated. fulton rolled his eyes with a frustrated sigh.

"well, what can i do?" he asked

"you're gonna need a tutor, mr. reed."

"what?! thats crazy! i don't need no tutor!" fulton argued, he was honestly pissed.

"do you wanna play hockey or not, son?!" the teacher raised his voice. fulton got quiet and just sat back in his seat.

"now. your tutor will be ms. y/l/n. shes been getting straight a's ever since she got here three months ago in october. ms. y/l/n, come in here please." the male teacher ordered.

y/n walked in nervously. she didn't talk to anyone but the art geeks. so, tutoring was out of her comfort zone. but she decided to push through it because it was for a good cause.

fultons eyes widened. she was his tutor? all of a sudden, he was happy that he had to get a tutor. this would give him a chance to get to know her.

she waved at fulton shyly, and he waved back weakly.

"you have a month until the test. i would get started now. take care of him ms. y/l/n." mr. moore informed, while walking out of the office. y/n nodded at the last part.

"well, its time for lunch. ill see you after school in the library?" fulton asked, that was one of the only places he could focus at

"oh, i was thinking the art room because i work and think better there, but we could go to the library if you work better there." the girl smiled softly.

"oh we can work in the art room too." fulton reassured

she nodded

"i think we should get out of here." the girl said quietly. fulton nodded and followed the girl out the door.

after school, they met up in the empty art room. it had beautiful paintings and drawings. but what stood out was a realistic painting of a forest.