teen parents -A.B (part 2)

[summary: y/n and adam are teen parents]

REQUESTED

modern day imagine <3

---------------

when adam and i got back home (which was really my parents house), we had changed into our pajamas. but to be honest, adam was wearing a white t-shirt and some plaid pajama pants and i was wearing whatever i was comfortable in.

we had turned on 'white chicks'. that was our go to movie. about 25 minutes into the movie adam and i had gotten a call from the group chat with the ducks. i paused the movie and adam answered the phone.

"oh my gosh, hey dad!" i heard averman joke. adam rolled his eyes. "hey, averman. and everyone" he said back.

"where's mom at?" russ laughed. adam had moved the camera to show me, tracing circles onto his shirt.

i looked at his phone and waved with a big smile on my face.

"wheres my neice?!" connie exclaimed, laying next to julie. "our!" the team corrected.

"shes not here, shes with my brother and his daughter." i smile. the team groaned. "you two suck, i haven't talked to evy in one day! that's a day too long." charlie whined.

i rolled my eyes at them all. then fulton spoke up.

"i cant believe you two are actually parents." fulton said in shock, stuck on the fact that we were 18 and 19 with a 3 year old.

"yeah, do you guys remember when they told us that y/n was pregnant?" ken asked, followed with a chuckle.

"yes! orion, bombay, and luis could not stop crying!" exclaimed julie.

adam and i were on our way to a not-so-fancy-restaurant to announce the news to our friends, our coach, and ex coach that i was pregnant.

we had arrived, and i was so nervous to get out. adam had taken notice to this and grabbed my hand.

"you don't have to do this babe, we could do this any other day." adam reassured me. "i don't wanna do this, but i just wanna get it over with." i said, looking into his eyes. he nodded and placed a small kiss on my lips before getting out. i got out and grabbed his hand when i reached the front of the car.

we had walked in and there they were. they were all at the table talking.

i looked at adam and he gave me a reassuring nod, which kinda cheered me up.

we walked over to the table and sat down. they all greeted us and asked us what they were doing there.

"come on, what do you need to tell us thats so important." dean rolled his eyes. i put both my arms on the table and started fidgeting with my fingers.

"so basically, the reason we told you all to come here, is because..." i stopped myself. my breathing was heavy and shaky. my voice was cracking. and tears started to form in my ears.

i looked over at adam and i burst out into tears. adam wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my arm. my friends and the adults were all concerned.

"im pregnant..." i cried. im probably being overdramatic right now, but it's not easy telling the people you love and care about that you're not gonna be able to be a normal teenager.

i couldn't even see their reactions due to me burying my face in my hands. alli heard was a bunch of "it's gonna be okay," and "you can do this." from my teammates. and then i felt a whole bunch of weight on my shoulders

i removed my hands from my face and i saw most of my friends gone since they were behind me, hugging me. i saw orion, luis, and bombay crying.

"whats the matter?" i asked the two men. they shook their heads.

"it's just... i watched you two grow up and now you're gonna be having a baby." bombay sobbed.

"and now i won't have my star players on the team!" orion sobbed. i couldnt tell if they were being serious or if they were joking. i chuckled tearfully, watching them cry and all my friends go to their seats.

i turned my attention to luis who was straight up crying a river. "what are you crying for!" i asked with a tearful laugh.

"now you're- actually off- limits, now that you- have a- baby on the- way!" luis said in between sobs. i laughed as julie and guy elbow him.

"so i was never off limits when i started dating adam?" i asked. "no!" he responded, making me laugh

"wait, that means we won't be able to do our saturday sleepovers!" connie pouted. i shook my head no with a tiny smile on my face.

we had stayed at this place for atleast another hour and a half, talking about what were gonna do.

after that adam and i had went to his parents house. only because it was closer and i was tired.

"ill be here for you and this baby no matter what. i love you." he smiled before placing a kiss on my lips and rubbing my stomach which didn't even show my baby bump.

i smiled at him before responding. "i love you too."

he turned on whatever was on and left it on so we could fall asleep. i fell asleep tracing circles on adams arm. that was the day i realized adam really was the one.

"im still upset that i couldn't pull the hottest girl on this team." luis complained. connie and julie rolled their eyes playfully because they knew i was very hot. "too bad, speedy. i got her and claimed her first." adam teased.

"hush, banksie." he responded. adam and i laughed.

i yawned and adam did too. "well guys, me and baby momma are getting tired. we'll talk to you all tomorrow." adam announced. i laughed at what he called me. we said our good byes before hanging up.

i unpaused the movie and continued to trace shapes on his shirt.

"hey babe?" i asked. he hummed in response. "i love you." i smiled. "i love you too baby," he smiled.

authors note
hey lol. this was kinda rushed but ill write more imagines when i wake up. bye 🤪