mommy -A.B**

[summary: y/n finds out adam has a mommy kink]

-----------------

adam has been very touchy today and im not mad about it, im just kinda confused.

"adam?" i asked the blonde that was right next to me. he hummed in response. "why is your hand in my pants?" i asked with a chuckle, knowing that his hand was on top of my underwear.

he smirked a bit, taking his hand out of my shorts and rubbing his hand up and down my stomach. "adam?" i asked. he hummed in response again.

"are you horny?" i questioned with a small smirk on my face. i looked over at him and saw him smirking also.

"lets fix that," i say with a smirk before connecting our lips. i rolled on top of him and started grinding on him as my arms were wrapped around his neck. adam started to let out soft moans.

i felt his clothed dick poke my ass. i smirked at the feeling of him being hard. i pulled away from the kiss and kissed up his neck. "baby please..." he whimpered.

"please what?" i mumble against his neck. "i need to feel you... please" he whimpered as he grabbed my hand and sliding my hands down his chest into his pants.

"and how do you want me to do that?" i whispered softly as i nibbled on his ear. "touch me," he whispered with his breath hitching. i palmed his dick through his underwear. "right there," he whispered, licking his lips.

"mommy..." he whispered, letting out a soft, low moan. when i heard the word mommy, that turned me on even more. my underwear was soaked immediately.

"mommy touch me please." he begged softly. i connected our lips again as i pulled my hands out of his pants and pulled down his shorts and boxers.

he licked my bottom lip, asking for for entrance. i slightly open my mouth giving him access to stick his tongue in my mouth.

i push harder on his underwear as i saw him become more and more needy. smirking into the kiss, i pull his dick out and started stroking his hard dick slowly.

"mhm," he moaned into the kiss. "words" i smiled, going faster. "it feels so good mommy" he moaned, grabbing my free hand and putting my thumb in his mouth.

he lightly sucked on it as i looked it him in awe. his lips were so soft. i took my thumb out of his mouth and put it in my mouth, making me taste his saliva.

his muscles started to tense up as my movements started getting faster. i took my thumb out of my mouth and leaned into his neck, sucking harshly on his sweet spot.

"f-fuck mommy," he moaned, closing his eyes.

i felt his heavy breathing in my ear, making in between my legs ache. i ran my fingers over his tip and he let out a loud moan. i pulled away from his neck, smirking at the hickey i gave him.

"mommy pl-please- let me c-cum," he whined. "go ahead," i whispered in his ear. his eyes roll to the back of his head as the hot liquid from his dick covers my hand.

"mhm" he grunted, his head falling back. i took my hand off his dick and brung it to my mouth. licking the sticky semen off of my fingers. he let out another groan as he watched me do the action.

"thank you babe," he said breathlessly. i smiled and pecked his lips as a form of saying thank you.

he grabbed my cheeks and placed a small kiss on my lips. "i love you," he said with heavy breathing. "i love you too," i smile.

"so you have mommy kink?"

-----------------

im sorry if this is ass but 😜🤞🏾