teen parents -A.B

[summary: y/n and adam are teen parents]

[REQUESTED]

also this is a modern day imagine <3
---------------

"come on baby, you have to get dressed!" i said as i chased my 3 year old daughter, evanna, around the house.

"uh-uh mommy!" she yelled back still running away from me. she just got out of the bath and only thing i was able to put on was her underwear before she ran away.

so right now, we're in the living room.

i heard her footsteps stop. i looked around slowly. i neared the chair, she wasn't behind it. i neared the couch and i saw her standing and facing the other way, quietly laughing.

i smiled and picked her up quickly, giggles leaving her lips as i smother her with kisses.

"now, lets get you dressed, you little munchkin." i giggled, putting her on my hip. i had made my way upstairs to evannas room which is right next to mine.

little backstory, i had evanna when i was 15 and her dad had just turned 16. when i found out i was pregnant adam and i were both very happy but we were both scared that our families would kick us out.

we kept it a secret for about a month, until i had said something on accident in front of my parents. they were a bit upset but they were happy they were gonna get a grandchild and my brother was happy he was gonna get a neice or nephew.

the next day, adam and i had told his parents. they weren't supportive about it at first but they came around when i was about 5 months.

but it all turned out great, adams dad is still kinda iffy about the whole teen parent thing but he still loves evanna no matter what.

back to reality, i sat her down on her bed and walked over to the closet and picked out whatever was cute.

i couldn't even get her dress on before the front door opened and closed. evanna gasped and i smiled at her, picking her up and rushing downstairs.

"im home!" adam called out, making his way to the living room.

"daddy!" evanna yelled as i put her down, running towards her dad with open arms. i took a seat on the steps.

i peaked over and saw adam turn around with a big smile on his face and picked evanna up, spinning her around.

"princess! i missed you." i heard adam exclaim, pressing a kiss on our daughters cheek.

"i missed you too!" she laughed putting her head on his shoulder. "wheres mommy?" adam asked with a chuckle. "on the steps." our three year old responded.

i heard adams footsteps get closer.

he eventually made his way to where i was and looked down at me. i looked up at him.

"i dont get a hug or a kiss or a hello atleast? wow, im so heartbroken." adam said, putting a hand over his heart. i rolled my eyes at him playfully as i stood up and hugged him, kissed him, and said a simple hello.

"now im satisfied." he smiled. "oh hush. go take a shower, we have to leave at... 6:25" i said checking my phone. i took evanna in my arms and made my way upstairs, adam followed behind us.

"will you get in with me?" i could practically hear the smirk on his face. "you wish banks," i smiled walking into evannas room.

"you're no fun. ill see you when i get out the shower." he groaned, smacking my butt then running off. i covered evannas ears before i called out, "fuck you banks!" with a laugh.