"we burned the pizza!" -A.B. **

[summary: y/n and adam have sex... and burn their frozen pizza.]

REQUESTED

modern day imagine <3

---------------

adam and his girlfriend, y/n, were sitting on his living room couch since they were home alone. they were watching titanic.

the couple was cuddled up, y/n shifting on his lap every few seconds. "hey, i'm gonna go make us some popcorn. i'll be back." she informed him, placing a kiss on his lips before getting up and walking away.

she made her way, grabbing a frozen pizza out of the freezer. she and adam have been dating for a year, so she knew her way around his house like it was hers. hell, she technically lived there.

after placing the pizza in the oven, she turned to their kitchen island, leaning on it as she scrolled through instagram.

after a few seconds, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist. adam nuzzled his face into her neck, placing small kisses there.

she set her phone down and turned around to face him. "hey, babe." she smiled at him. "hey." he smiled back.

he connected their lips, both hands on her waist as her hands were on his neck.

adam pulled away, moving his lips to her neck. he slowly sucked at her neck, especially her sweet spot.

y/n let out a soft moan. "mommy." he whispered in her ear. she bit her lip at the name. she pushed him away and looked at him.

"let's go upstairs, yeah?" she asked softly, looking up into his eyes. he nodded quickly, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

after making it to his room, he shut the door and place y/n on the bed softly. she sat up and kissed him, thus getting on top of him.

she grinded on his lap as they kissed. "mommy... please." he pleaded. "please what baby? use your words." she spoke.

"please make me feel good." that's all it took for his girlfriend to get on her knees in front of the boy. she unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, his boner very obvious through his boxers.

she rubbed it through his underwear, getting a kick out of teasing him. he looked down with pleading eyes. she smiled at his desperation and pulled his dick out.

y/n stroked it with her hand before kitty licking the tip. "please don't tease." he pleaded. she obliged and wrapped her lips around his thick, veiny cock.

she started bobbing her head slowly, increasing her pace as his groans got louder.

"fuck... that feels so good mommy." he moaned. the girl moaned at the name sending vibrations around him.

"oh my fu- i'm gonna cum baby. fuck, right there!" he cried. then, she stop. "what? why'd you stop? i was so close!" adam whined.

"because i wanna make you cum without my mouth." she smirked, taking off her shirt and her pants. y/n crawled on top of him, connecting their lips.

adam hungrily unclipped her bra as they kissed. "are you ready?" she asked seductively. he nodded eagerly. she slowly lowered herself onto his dick, the two both letting out loud moans.

"fuck." she muttered. "you feel so good, baby. you like filling mommy right up, huh?" "yes i do. feels so good."

y/n started to bounce up and down, the two moaning at the top of their lungs.

"fuck mommy, i'm so close. i'm about to cum mommy." adam cried. "me too baby, me too!" y/n exclaimed.

finally, the two both reached their climaxes. y/n rode out her high for a few more seconds before collapsing next to her boyfriend.

the two were breathing heavily. she looked up at her boyfriend to see him looking down at her.

"that was really good." adam chuckled softly. y/n laughed, pushing his face away. "okay let me get you cleaned up so we can go back downstairs." he said as he got up.

he walked over to his drawer getting he and his girlfriend a pair of underwear, some pajama pants, a shirt, and a towel.

after getting cleaned up, they went back downstairs. adam sat on the couch again and y/n went into the kitchen.

"shit! shit! shit!" she exclaimed in frustration. adam immediately rushed to the kitchen to her aid.

"what? are you okay?" he questioned panicked. she held the burnt pizza in her hands, turning to her boyfriend, laughing her ass off.

"we forgot about the pizza!"

a/n:

remember if you wanna request then use the google form