boyfriend -J.G

[summary: y/n goes to julie in need of comfort]

she/they pronouns
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n was storming over to julies house, in the rain. julie and her family had bought a house in minnesota in her sophomore year so she wouldn't have to stay in those horrid dorms.

now. y/n was crying, tears streaming down her face. their eyes were red and their nose was red too, due to her constantly wiping it.

when y/n got to julies house, she saw no cars. shrugging her shoulders and not giving a care, she walked over to the door.

they knocked. it took a couple seconds but someone opened the door. it was julie.

"y/n? oh my god you're soaked! come in!" she urged, hurrying her wet, cold best friend in the house.

julie told the girl to stay where she is and went to get them a towel.

julie came back with a pair of clothes and a warm, soft towel.

"here. i got you this hoodie, some shorts, and a towel straight from the dryer." julie smiled. y/n flashed a slight smile.

"thank you..." they said, going to the bathroom to change. after getting dressed, they looked at themselves in the mirror. immediately bursting out in tears.

"y/n? you okay in there?" julie asked from outside the door. "yeah, im okay." she responded, her voice was raspy. julie knew she was lying.

"come out, let's talk about it. okay?" julie asked softly. y/n came out the door and revealed themselves. dry tears, new tears, red nose, red eyes, and sniffles.

julie hugged her immediately, y/n soaking julies sweater with tears.

"come on let's talk about it. you sit on the couch and ill make us a homemade milkshake." she smiled. y/n smiled back, going to sit on the couch.

"so what happened babe?" julie asked before starting the blender. "he cheated on me with that mandy girl and he threatened to kill my dog. im mad at both of them because mandy knew we were dating. two, shawn already did this. and shawn knows how much i care about my dog! i don't know why i trusted him again." she rambled, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

flashback to 6 months ago.

"y/n! why do you keep going back to him?!" julie asked, raising her voice at her friend.

"because i love him! he's gonna change! i can change him! he promised me he was gonna do better!" y/n argued.

julie rolled her eyes, it happened before. shawn cheated on y/n and they got back together a day later.

"love?! you don't even know what love is! and hes not gonna change and you can't change him! wanna know why y/n? because he's a playboy!" julie yelled. she wanted to get it through her best friends thick skull that their boyfriend is a bad person.

"forget it. im leaving." y/n mumbled, grabbing their things and leaving. julie rolled her eyes.

"thats not love... because he doesn't love you like i do" julie said under her breath.

present

"i told you." julie smiled, handing her a (y/f/f) milkshake in a mug. and it had whipped cream on top.

"hush." y/n smiled, drinking from the mug and getting whipped cream above her lip.

julie laughed when she saw it.

"you have a whipped cream mustache!" she exclaimed through laughs. y/n laughed too and licked most of it off but they still had some left.

"hold on, i'll get it for you." julie smiled, getting up and grabbing a paper towel from the kitchen.

she came back and sat directly across from each other on the couch. julie was so close to y/ns face, they were both blushing.

"got it." julie smiled, putting the paper towel on the coffee table.

they went silent for a few minutes until y/n spoke up.

"hey, julie?" "yeah?" "i love you."

julies eyes widened. but she let that thought go because she knew that after tonight, she would be running back into her boyfriends "loving" arms. plus, y/n meant it in a platonic way.

"i love you too." julie smiled.

"no. i love love you. you're my best friend and we've been that way since we were 13 but i like you. you're always there for me when everyone else wasn't, you helped me get through whatever i was going through. you helped me with all the break ups. you're the one i can trust with my secrets. i really love you." y/n admitted, grabbing julies hands.

julie was speechless. her best of 4 years had just admitted that she likes her.

"i like you too," she spoke softly. y/n smiled.

"so does that make us official?" y/n asked. julie kissed y/n and pulled away leaving them in awe.

"that makes us official." she smiled.

a/n: next is teen parents pt 3 and some more charlie, luis, averman, jesse, and connie imagines