teen parents -A.B (part 3)

[summary: y/n and adam are teen parents]

modern day imagine <3

---------------

i was sitting in the passenger seat as adam was driving. evanna was in the backseat, watching a movie on the back of my seat.

we had just came back from my friend, makenzie's, christmas party. makenzie and i have been friends since seventh grade and when evanna was born, i decided that she was gonna be one of her godmothers.

"hey babe, do you wanna go to my parents house? they've been wanting to see evy for a while now and they're having a christmas party right now, so if you wanna go we can." he suggested, stopping at the red light and rubbing his hand up and down my thigh.

"oh yeah i'd love too, evy you wanna go to nana jane and papa phil?" i turn my head to look at her in the backseat. she nodded frantically with a big smile on her face.

i look back at adam who looks back at me since he was also looking at evanna. "welp, i guess that answers it." i smile.

•••

we pulled up into the driveway of the banks household. there were a lot of cars parked around the block, just for this annual christmas party adams parents throw.

everyone knows adam and his family is rich and wealthy. so adam is pretty used to these type of parties. i've been to one of them before i got pregnant and it was okay. wasn't necessarily my type of crowd though.

adam and i got out of the car, i pulled my dress down so everyone there won't think i'm a skank since it rolls up everytime i sit down. i was wearing a white and black long-sleeve shirt, a overrall dress, and my black doc martins.

i got evy out of the car, shutting the door and walking over to their big front door. two men were standing right there, one was just there standing straight as possible. the other one was holding a huge list.

"name?" the one with the list asked looking down and not even paying attention to who we are.

"jake. its us. adam, y/n, and evanna." he smiled. jake looked up at us. "woah, holy shit man. how you been?" jake asked adam. i walked in holding evannas hand.

i walked into the kitchen with evy by my side, thats when mrs. banks and mr. banks turned around to see us.

"eva!" the couple exclaimed. "nana, papa!" she exclaimed running towards her grandparents. ms jane picked her up, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. ms jane then passed her to mr. phil.

i leant on the big kitchen island, with a smile on my face. "hi, y/n darling. you look wonderful!" adams mother exclaimed.

"thank you, ms. jane. you look fantastic as well." i compliment as she hugs me. i hug back, taking in the scent of her famous dior perfume.

we both pulled away and i went to hug mr phil.

"wheres adam?" his father asked. "oh he's outside talking to one of his old fr-" i got cut off by an arm snaking around my waist and a voice. "i'm right here." i looked up at him and saw him smile. he let go of me and went to go hug his parents.

then, to expand the conversation, adams older brother, lucas, came over to us. "yoooo, what's up adam!" he came and hugged adam. they hugged for a good 45 seconds before they pulled away.

"uncle luke!" evy exclaimed attaching herself to his leg. he looked down and picked her up with a smile on his face. "hi evy!" he smiled.

"hi y/n! you look stunning, and your like - like, glowing!" he exclaimed, i smiled and gave him a hug.