notes in locker -C.M

[summary: connie has a secret admirer]

---------------

"for the last time connie, i don't have a crush on scooter and he doesn't have a crush on me!" my best friend on the team, julie exclaimed. but the thing is, she does have a crush on scooter, it's obvious.

"but you do, jules. and he likes you back. its so obvious." i giggled, opening my locker. i was gonna put my books up but a envelope fell out when i opened my decorated locker.

i kneeled down to pick it up and looked at it in confusion, i looked at julie and she motioned for me to open it. before i opened it, i saw the envelope labeled:
to: connie m.
from: secret admirer
in (your flag colors) ink.

i opened it and pulled the note out. it read:

dear connie,
even though we barely know each other, i recently figured out i have a crush on you. i could never tell you that in person though, and i couldn't tell you this over notes either but my friend told me to get it over with. so that's why you found this note in your locker. this is so cheesy so im gonna end it here. try and figure it out.
-your secret admirer

i smiled at the letter. julie was next to me reading it also. i looked at her and she had a smirk on her face.

i looked at my decorated locker, it was decorated with bi flags and stickers and some other stuff. but it was known to the school that i liked girls and boys.

"speaking of crushes, somebody's got a secret admirer!" julie teased. i rolled my eyes playfully at her. i closed my longer, and slipped the note in between my books, making sure it wouldn't get crinkled.

"ill see you later jules!" i exclaimed before walking to class.

i couldn't focus that period. i could only think about the person who wrote the note, the note, and how they could be in the same room with me.

i couldn't even focus during hockey, i was doing so bad at practice that orion made me sit out.

***

the next day, i was walking with julie again. when i opened the locker, there was another note. i picked it up and opened it eagerly.

dear connie,
i see you took the note. i would be lying if i said that i didn't blush a little bit when i saw. now im gonna be dropping subtle hints on who i am. and im gonna let you get to know me better. like basic stuff, my favorite color is (your favorite color) and im (your sexuality). im also wearing a hat today. well that's enough about me, write me a note, my locker number is 192. bye !
-your secret admirer

"another note? dang that person really likes you." julie laughed. i nodded my head with a laugh.

for the past month, i got to know my secret admirer very well. something inside of me hoped that they were a girl. i don't know why i just hoped.

***

after those two weeks, i even found out my secret admirer was a girl. i got closer to my admirer even though i didn't know what she looked like.

i was walking with ken since julie was out at a doctors appointment. when i had opened my locker, an envelope fell out.

i picked it up and opened it quickly.

"you really like that person huh?" ken asked with a smirk on his face. "hush." i chuckled softly.

dear connie,
we grew close in the pass two weeks. so i want you to meet me by the tree on the side of the school at lunch. i want you to finally see me.
-your secret admirer

my eyes widened in excitement, because lunch was right now. "ken, ill see you at lunch. gotta go!" i exclaimed. i ran away, grabbing my purse to keep it steady. my black ankle boot heels clicked aggressively against the floor as i ran.

i had made my way outside and looked around. i went to the side of the building and i saw someone.

i saw this really pretty girl. hell, she was hot. i took a deep breath before walking towards the tree.

"hi." i said softly, sneaking behind her. she jumped and turned around to face me, but her face softened when she saw me.

"you scared me!" she chuckled lightly. i smiled. "so you got my note i see," she smirked a little, fidgeting with her necklace.

"look. in the pass month ive gotten to know you, i really gained feelings for you..." i chuckled nervously, trailing off so she can tell me her name.

she shook her head with a laugh. "sorry. im y/n," she smiled. i nodded. there wasn't anything else i had to say and she didn't say anything.

i grabbed my purse and grabbed the note i had written to her last night. i pulled it out and handed it to her.

"i was gonna put it in your locker after school." i shot her a small smile. she smiled back before opening the note.

dear secret admirer,
i know i don't even know your name or what you look like, but i really like you. and i was wondering if you would wanna be my girlfriend. if you don't thats fine, we can always take it slow. but yeah.
-connie <3

she smiled and folded the note back perfectly. she looked at me, she was so fucking gorgeous. i hope she says yes to be my girlfriend.

"can i kiss you?" she asked quickly. i nodded quickly, i didn't even hear her. i only heard the word kiss and that set it off for me.

she leaned in and placed her lips on mine, cupping my face in the process. our lips moved in sync. it was soft and passionate. it was amazing.

she pulled back and looked at me in awe. she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"so miss moreau, wanna go tell your friends you know who your secret admirer is?" she asked me with a grin on her face, as we started to walk back over to the school.

"i think i do miss y/l/n, lets go." i smiled, placing a kiss on her cheek.

my girlfriend is the best