Chapter 103

Previously:A whole ass rat walking to our table.

"Why" we all whine out as the rat reaches our table and smiles "hey guys where have you guys been" the rat sorry Elena asks

"Out of town" Caroline answers "why was I not invited" she whines out "because none of us like you" Jermey says not sugar coating it even though it's been none we don't like her.

"Jermey Im your sister don't talk to me like that" she says and Jermey just rolls his eyes "anyways I saw someone try and tear down the Salvatore house but I tried to stop them but they didn't" Elena says looking at Stefan and Damon with sad eyes then they turn flirtatious.

"You can stay at my house if you want" she says batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah we know we don't even live there anymore and plus we need it teared down to make something else" Damon answers rolling his eyes and then wraps his arms around Bonnie and Enzo.

Elena glares at Bonnie for a second and all Bonnie does is raise an eyebrow and Elena looks away to Stefan "what does he mean, also you can still stay with me if you want" she says.

"Girl I don't like you and won't be staying with you, we already have a house and what's happening to the Salvatore house is not your problem" Stefan says then wraps his arm around me and tickles Spades stomach.

"Grams and Mason" Bonnie all of a sudden yells and I look over to see them walking to the table while they walk over, I see Mason staring at someone so I follow his eyes to see him staring at Lexi.

I think about it for a second then shrug.

They reach the table and sit down "hey" we say to each other, we then start talking and ignore Elena.

I guess Elena sees where ignoring her because she eventually walks away "about goddamn time" we all say.

"Hey you want to know what I want to see that Lexi mentend before" I say "what" they ask confused "I want to see if Lexi can kick Katherine's ass" I say with a laugh.

"I would kick the little bitches ass, I don't care how old she is," Lexi says and we all start laughing.

Our food then comes and we start eating and talking about them fighting.

"I really want to see them fight now" I and Oliver say and they rest nod.

I am about to say something else but I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn my head to see "Rose, Trever" I say with a smile then hand Klaus Spades and stand up and pull rose into a hug.