Chapter 72

Disclaimer: torture

Previously: "Let's watch wolfblood" I say and play the first episode.

"I wish it was always that easy to turn" Tyler says, then turns to me "wait is this where you got it from" he asks me and I nod "yup" is all I say and we go back to watching the first episode

After a few the episode finishes.

"Well that was interesting" they say "did y'all not like it" I ask "no it was good" they all say.

"Can we watch the next episode" Tyler asks "one more and we can do what we need to do" I say and they nod and I play the episode.

"I can't wait to watch the next episode" Lexi says once the second episode is over.

"Well you're going to have to, we have a lot to do" I say and get up off the couch.

The other gets up and we walk to the basement door.

"Wait a second" I say and make a clone of myself and hand Spades to her "take care of him" I say and my clone nods.

Elijah then opens the door and we all walk down the steps.

I open the cell door and we walk in.

I make the ghost thing disappear and Esther looks up at me with a smile.

"Eww don't smile at me" I say and she stops smiling.

"Anyways we have come because we are going to tell you great news" I say and she smiles again.

"Your going to let me go or find a way to turn me back into a witch" she says excitedly.

"Ohh let me rephrase it's good news for us but horrible news for you" I say with a smirk.

"See the good, bad news is we are going to kill you" Finn says and she looks at us horrified "aww why the face you did not feel that way when you tried to kill your kids" I say with a fake pout.

"Please don't kill me I beg of you not to" Esther shouts "yeah we don't care" I say then turn to the others "so how should we kill her" I ask.

"We could sit her in the sun" Rebekah suggests "we can drive a sword through her heart" Kol suggests.

"I could bite her" Klaus says.

"Rip her limb from limb" Elijah says.

"Ohhh Lucia we can try and scoop her eyes out with a spoon like you always wanted to do" Oliver says.