Chapter 102

Previously: We then started talking about  the dogs, traveling and anything else really.

We get off the plane a few hours later.

We throw our suitcases into the limo and say hi to Alfred then get in the limo.

"I can't wait to be home" I say and stretch out my arms and the others nod "same" Bonnie says and arches to crack her back.

We kind of just sit in silence enjoying the ride, I look down at Spades to see him looking around sucking on his red pacifier that had his name on it that was in black.

He then looks up at me and smiles around his pacifier and lets out a giggle.

I smile at him and then he looks away and starts looking around again so I look out the window.

After a few I realize we are getting closer to the house "yay we are almost there" we all cheer excitedly.

A few seconds later the car comes to a stop and we all quickly get out, Once out we let out sighs of relief and stretch.

"God it feels good to be home" I say and I see the others nod, I look down at Spades to see him stretching his little arms out.

I let out a chuckle then say goodbye to Alfred I then walk to the door and scan my finger then put in the passcode and walk in.

I then turn to see the others grabbing our bags then they walk into the house.

They set the bags down and we all go to the living room and flop onto the couch. 

We sit there in silence enjoying being back home.

I then hand a sleeping Spades to Elijah then get up a few seconds later "alright let go swimming Bon" I say and she nods and stands up and we go to our rooms.

I go to the closet and go to my swimsuit section then gabe the first swimsuit I see and put it on.