Chapter 42

Previously: When then continue walking and talking, watching are steps.

"This is taking forever" Kai, Kol and I whine and stop walking, Elijah just nods his head unbuttoning a part of his suit jacket and rolls up his sleeves

"Fuck" I whisper staring at him bitting my lip he snaps his head to me and I send him a wink.

"Elijah what is wrong with you" I ask "umm nothing what did I do" he asks "you just look so fine like can you not for a second it's, it's not okay" I say.

He lets out a little chuckle "well I'm sorry Elskan" he says with a smirk "okay I quit let's just keep walking" I say and then start walking again.

"I have a question why the hell don't you just teleport us to Silas" Kol asks I just shrug "because sometimes when I do a big jump it takes a lot of my energy so in the next few minutes I might be able to" I explain.

"Ohh okay" he says I take a sip of my slushy then take a bite of my slim Jim.

-30 min later-
"Alright I'm ready" I say and we all stand in a circle.

I then hand them the food I have in my hands and they hold onto it tight.

I start picturing Silas and where he is and I feel the air shift.

I open my eyes and I see him lying there so I let go of the others and they open their eyes and start looking around.

I walk towards Silas and the others follow behind me.

"Welp here he is" I say and make 50 blood bags appear.

I then make a knife appear and cut my wrist and drop some blood onto his mouth then put my wrist closer and I can feel him start to suck my blood.

"Welp he's somewhat more awake" I say then pull my wrist away then put a blood bag in its place.

"He's going to look ugly then take one of your faces so don't worry about it" I say with a shrug.

I then keep switching blood bags out in till he was finally awake "about fucking time" I say and take a few steps back once he stands up "Eww your ugly ask fuck" I say and he glares at me.

He then looks around and he looks at the others and I see him shift into Elijah "hey this reminds me of a dream I had once" I say biting my lip remembering the dream "it was a good crazy dream mmm" I say closing my eyes watching the dream play out in my head.

"Lucia" Kai snaps "hmmm ohh yea it's not weird I had the same dream about all of you" I say and I see them blush a little.

"Okay anywho Silas this is Elijah which is the person you look like now that's Kol the one I told you about in my dream and that Kai my sociopath that helped me find one of my favorite chips that you are about to try and everyone this is Silas the big bad" I say introducing everyone.

I walk to Silas and hand him a pork rind and he takes it from me and puts it in his mouth "not bad" he says after he's done chewing and swallowing it "I know right" me and Kai say.

"I also got you this" I say and hand him a slushy that I put a spell on so it won't melt and it stays cold.

He takes a sip and his eyes light up "ohh this is good" he says taking another sip "I know right Omg I can't wait for you to try ice cream there's so much shit you have to try" I say excited.

"Also I have a question sense I'm the one that woke you does that mean I have to die so you can get your true form back" I ask and the others look shocked and Silas looks sad but nods.

"Ohh okay" I say with a shrug then eat a pork rind "why are you beveled bothered by anything" Kol ask "don't no but I already have a plan on him I'm going to survive" I say with a smile.

They stare at me like they are waiting from something and I take but of another slim Jim I had and just opened.

"What, why do you guys always start at me like that" I ask taking another bite "because you never finish what you going to say in till we ask" Kol says "ohh never noticed I did that" I say and shrug "can we get back on point" Kai says "what point" I ask.

"Are you serious, you know what, never mind how are you going to survive having to be killed to help Silas" Kol says "ohh that I'm not telling you but hey can we go home" I ask.

"I quit" Kol and Kai and Elijah just stares at me then his eyes widen then look at me with a knowing look "how the hell do you know" I ask/shout.

"Because you're you" Elijah says "true" I say "tell us" Kol , Kai and Silas shout "no me and her need to discuss it first then we will talk no let's go home" Elijah says.

They all nod and stand in a circle and Silas stands there confused "we'll come on" I say and he walks towards us and stands in the circles.

We all hold hands "what's going on" Silas asks "teleportation" I say then picture the boarding house then feel the wind shift and open my eyes to see we are at the boarding house.

"Welp we're home" I call out. "Why the hall are there two Elijah's?" I hear Rebekah say.

"Because one not Elijah he's Silas" I say then walk to Stefan and take Spades from him.

"What" they all shout.