Chapter 40

Previously: "Hello Katherine" the others say and smirk she looks scared.

"What's going on? '' she asks, trying not to sound scared. "ohh we came to visit, we forgot you were here, we've been doing so much shit" I say with a shrug.

I then get off the couch and Klaus walks closer to Kat, Kat sinks into the couch "your free" Klaus says then walks to us "what" Kat asks shocked and still scared.

"Yea I really don't need you anymore and I'm just bored of you so bye" Klaus says with a shrug and takes Spades for me.

She quickly gets up and vamp speeds away "well that was easy and we all did not need to come again but oh well let's go back home and watch some more movies" I say and everyone cheers.

We walk out of the door and go to are cars, I then start to play Novacane by Frank Ocean.

Once that song was over I played different songs until we reached home.

We all go into the house and quickly go back to the seats we were sitting in before.

I put my hand in the hat "okay the next movie or movies we are going to be watching is" I say and pull a price of paper out of the hat "the scream movies and those were chosen by Kol" I say and Kol cheers and I begin to play the movies.

Stuff that was said

"I wouldn't mind them killing me"
"Billy and Stu are so hot"
"Amen to that sister"
"There not that hot"
"We love psychopaths" that was said by me

Anywho we keep watching the movies in till they where done.

"I'm hungry" a few of us all say together "it's freaky when we do that" I say and the others nod "let keep doing it" I say and then nod again.

"Alright what to eat for lunch" I ask "we can make something here or we can go to the grill" Jer says.

"We can make lunch here but we can go grocery shopping for the stuff we need and stuff to stack up the fridge" Mary says "alright" we all say and get up.

"Y'all thank we are on the same wavelength that's why we sometimes do the same thang" I ask and they just shrug "who the fuck knows" Tyler says.

We then all go to are cars and Elijah drives us to the store.

We get out of the car when we arrive and Elijah parks the car "we are going to need two shopping carts" I say and they nod Enzo gets one and I get one and put Spades in it.

"You comfortable baby" I ask and he nods "alright then everyone let's go shopping" I say and begin pushing the cart.

-time skip-
We finish getting everything that we need and other stuff we want and go to the cash register.

The lady starts scanning everything "you have suck a cute son" she says "Omg thank you so much" I say with a smile.

She finishes everything and Klaus tries to swipe his card but I slap it out of his hand and I swipe mine instead.

Klaus gives me an are you serious look and I just shrug Klaus then bends down and picks up his card.

"I thought it was my time to pay" Klaus says "no it's mine, did you not read the schedule" I ask "you guys have a schedule" Mama Liz asks.

"Yup we have one for who cooks breakfast in the morning, who pays for groceries" I say and put in my cards pin.

"We have one for who drives but we don't really follow that one" Jer continues.

"We have one for laundry" Tyler says.

"We have the ones for if we need something picked up like if we want something from the grill and all don't want to go" Stefan explains.

"We have a lot of schedules so there is no fighting or arguing" I say and the others nod.

Mama Liz, Jenna and Ric look at us shocked. I turn to see the cash register lady looked shocked too.

We then put the bags into the cart "thank you, have a nice day" I say to the lady and smile while the others say bye "you welcome and have a nice day" she says back with a smile.

We then push the cart out of the store and go to our cars.

We had to put groceries in everyone's car because there was not enough for all the groceries to go in one car.

Once we made sure everything was in the cars we get in and leave.

Once we arrive home I put Spades on the couch and give him some toys then I  walk out and help the others get the groceries.

Once all the stuff was inside we begin to unpack it all and putting some stuff in nice containers we even filled up the snack pantry.

Once done with everything we go back to the couch and sit there for a few and start talking "Stefan and Elijah I believe it's your guys turn to cook" I say and they nod then get up and walk to the kitchen.

While the rest of us sit here and continue talking.

"Hey what do you thank happens to Elena she hasn't bothered us for a while" Caroline asks we all just shrug "who knows and let's hope she doesn't bother us for a while" Jer says letting out a yawn.

"Yea let's hope so, after lunch do you guys want to continue watching the movies" I ask "yeah" they all say.

"Alright also we still need to have that Karaoke night we should go to the grill or do you guys want it to be just us" I ask.

"Let's go to the grill for it" Kai says "alright we just need to find a day" I say "alright" they all say.

"Lunch is ready" I hear Elijah call out and we all get up and go to the table and begin eating.

(What they made for lunch)