Chapter 75

Previously: Elijah and Finn then walk to Esther and I make the chains disappear and they grab her and we walk outside.

"Where on are way to kill the witch. Where on are way to kill the witch" I sing skipping to the back house.

"She's ah bitch, she's ah bitch where on are way the burn the witch" I sing still skipping.

We reach the back house area and we go to the field/ backyard.

"So how should we do this? We could just set her on fire or should I take off the spell I put on her and we throw her in the sun" I ask.

"Let throw her into the sun" they all say and I nod "okay" I say.

"We might want to circle around her incase she tries to run" I say and they nod.

We then walk to the middle of the field where the most sunlight is.

"This should be good right" u ask "yeah" Klaus says "alight then let's do this shit" I say and we all get in a circle and Elijah and Finn throw Esther into the middle of it.

"No commences the burning of Esther Mikaelson" I say with a giggle then I take the spell off. Once it's completely off Esther bursts up in flames and begins to scream.

We all just stare and watch her.

She looks around and tries to run but Finn stops her and pushes her back into the circle.

"How did you not burn" Kol asks surprised Finn just shrugs "did a fire reseated spell" Bonnie says with a shrug.

"I figured we might need it if she did try to run at us while on fire" Bonnie explains "ohh make sense" we say then go back to watching Esther burn.

"Hey you guys remember how we are supposed to have a karaoke night" I ask "yeah what about it" Silas asks.

"Instead of watching movies you guys want to have it tonight" I ask and they all nod their head looking excited.

"I'll go make it happen" Caroline says then vamp speeds away.

"Well okay" I say and we go back to looking at Esther and I noticed her screams died down.

After a few more seconds there were no more.

"Well she's dead I guess we can go back home" I say and we begin to walk home.

"Wait I'll be back I forgot my phone" I say then quickly vamp speed away and get what I need to get then vamp speed back to the others.

"Alright we can continue home" I say and we finish walking back to the house.

We walk in and I see Caroline on the couch talking on her phone.

We all go sit by her and as we do she hangs up the phone.

"Alright I called the grill and they said we can have it there" she says "yes" we all cheer.

"Hey clone me can you bring me Spades" I shout.