Chapter 82

Previously: "Alright now let's go watch you guys get murdered" I say and we all walk out of the game room and go to the movie room.

"Okay this is going to happen like how everything else happens in order, oldest to youngest" I say and they nod "so Silas ready to see Stefan kill you" I ask and he nods

"Alright" I say and play the video.

"I felt so bad for you but like you deserved it" I say and wipe away the tear that came out "wow" is all Silas says kind of shocked and I nod "anyways let's move on" I say "yes please" Silas says.

"So Finn ready to see yourself die" I ask and he nods "let's get this over with" he says. I nod then play the video.

"Fuck" I say and wipe way my tears. I then look over and see Finn, Jenna, Ric and the others crying.

"Freya's alive" Finn asks and I nod "I swear told you that" I say then shrug.

"Let's watch Elijah die" I say and he nods.

"Alright" they say and I play the video.

"You mentioned only two deaths" Eli says.

"I know it just really hurts okay and I know damn well if I sat there and said them all I would not get through everyone and I would burst out crying okay" I say whipping my tears that keep falling.

"Elskan" he says, then grabs Spades and gives him yo Kai.

He then pulls me onto his lap and I cry into his chest.

I feel him kiss my forehead and I calm down.

"Okay I'm okay Klaus you're up" I say still on Elijah's lap.

I then play the videos