Chapter 87

Previously: I walk in the house and go sit on the couch with everyone else and we watch some TV till it becomes later and we eat dinner then watch more tv than go to our rooms and go change then sleep.

On thursday we don't really do anything we kind of just hang out but Cafroline did make me and her wear matching pajamas because it was her day for me and her to match.

We watched some TV and played some games, ate a lot of food and we had a bake off.

It was a relaxing day but we also packed for New Orleans.

After that we all go to bed after the long but fun day.

"Lucia get up we have to get ready then eat and you said you and Elijah have to go somewhere before you leave" I hear someone say and I grone then get out of the bed.

I stand there for a second then look at Elijah and walk to him and I see him already holding my outfit and some coffee.

"Thank you" I say and take the coffee and start drinking it.

After a few sips I grab the clothes and go to the bathroom and change my clothes.

 I walk out and see Elijah wearing  the same color suit as me and I see rings on his fingers and when I tell you my heart skipped a beat it skipped a beat in more than one place

I walk out and see Elijah wearing the same color suit as me and I see rings on his fingers and when I tell you my heart skipped a beat it skipped a beat in more than one place.

"Fuck you look so good" I say staring at him almost drooling "thank you Elskan and you look lovely" he says back staring at me and he licks his lips.

"Okay let's go, we don't have time because what I want to do to you right now is something we can't do right now we have to go to breakfast" I say and take my eyes off him and turn around and I hear him follow me.

"Wait Lucia" I hear Stefan say and I turn around "what's up" I ask "blood please" he says and I know then take off the blazer I am wearing.

I walk to him and make my blood human then nod at him and he bites on the mark he always bites on and he takes a few gulps of blood.

I think the others got used to it because right after Stefan two of them walk up at the same time and bit into my neck on their bites they made.

Once they are all done I make my blood vamp blood again and we walk down stairs.

We go to the dining room and see the others and see the food on the table and we all sit down then we all start eating.

Me and Elijah finish first and I look at my phone to see the time and see a text from Alfred asking if I'm coming because it's about to be over and I text him back I will try to but I'm kind of busy.

I turn off my phone "alright Elijah we have to go" I say and he nods "while we are gone put the bags in the car please" I say to the others.

"We where already planning on it" they say and nod me and Elijah then walk out of the door and go to the audi and Elijah gets in the driver seat and I we both buckle up and I give him the address.

"We need to be there fast so speed please" I say and he nods and steps on the gas while he is driving I explain everything to him how Lily was Alfred's adopted 8 year old daughter he found and everything else.

Elijah gets us there in 20 minutes when it usually takes 30 minutes.

He kind of drifts into a parking spot.

I look up to see a lot of people are looking at us and I see Alfred with his head down looking sad with people gathered around him but there was a gap so I could see it was him. I then look around to see Lily sitting on a bench also looking sad.

"Found them" me and Elijah both say and get out of the car.

Without saying anything we walk to Lily first.

I kneel down "hey pretty girl" I say and her head snaps up to me "auntie Luci" she says and hopes off the bench and pulls me into a hug "hi hunny" I say and stand up still hugging her.

We pull away and I make her comfortable by sitting her on my hip.

"Alright let's go see your dad" I say and she nods excitedly.

We walk to the group Alfred is in and Elijah pushes the people out of the way "Alfred" i say and he smiles "Miss. Lucia" he says and I walk to his side and turn around to see everyone that is bothering him.

Alfred introduces us "so you must be the person that has all this money that employed him" one of the dude says and I see him looking at Elijah.

"Oh No it was my lovely fiance I mean she makes the money" Elijah says and they all snap their heads to me.

"I don't seem to find the issue here. Why are you making fun of my worker" I ask "he's poor and somehow he got his daughter into the school. I mean he drives a limo for one person not multiple so he cant make much he must be poor" another guy says.

"I assure you he is not poor. I pay him 900k every month" I say and their mouths drop open.

"What why" someone shouts "because i like him and his family' i say with a shrug.

"Elskan the plane is ready" Elijah says and the guys mouths drap open more if it is possible "alright" I say then turn to Alfred.

"Alright we have to go if you want you can take the other plane somewhere with the family for a vacation" I say "thank you Lucia" he says and I smile "of course" I say .

"Wait other plane" another person shouts "yup I have two planes and some all around the world" I say.

Then take out my phone and see the time "alright have to go have to go to New Orleans" I say then say bye to Lily and Alfred after putting Lily down.

Me and Elijah then walk to the car and get in.

I then get a text form the others saying they are at the plane waiting for us so I tell Elijah and he nods and drives to the plane.

We get out of the car once we reach the plane and walk onto it and I see that the others are comfortable.

"Alright let's go" I say.

The pilot says a few things after introducing himself to the others then we are off.