Chapter 3

Previously: we here a noise.

"What is that?" Elijah asks angrily "I don't know" Rose says  "Who else is in this house?" Elijah asks "I don't know" Rose says agin scared because of Elijah being angry

Elena tries to run away but Elijah catches her and yanks her behind him and he comes to me and grabs my hand and pulls me gently.

We walk to a different part of the house and Elijah throws Elena into Rose's arms "Rose" Elijah says in a warning tone.

"I don't know who it is" Rose says "Up here" Stefan says Elijah let's go of my hand and flashes up the stairs "Down here" Damon says and Elijah turns around to look down the stairs and then I see him get shot by an arrow.

I then feel something grab me and put their hand over my mouth. I look to see Stefan with a finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet.

I start to feel a burn. I look down at my left arm and see a rose with blood appear.

I guess Stefan feels it too because he looks down at his arm and I see a snake form he then looks back up at me shocked. 

Elena then grabs him. I did not realize she was here but when she hugs Stefan he keeps his hands at his side and does not hug her back he looks uncomfortable and looks like he wants to push her away.

She then finally lets go of the hug and starts explaining the plan and what she needs to do.

While he is explaining I hear Elijah say "Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat me. You can't. Do you hear that?" I hear him break something and I pop my head around the corner and see him with a big ass steak. I love this scene. I think to myself  Elijah looks so hot in it.

"I repeat, you cannot beat me. So I want the girls, I'm gonna count to 3 or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" He says and I then see Elena leave from the hiding space.

"I'll come with you but just please don't my friends, they just wanted to help me out" She says looking a little smug and I see her look at me from the corner of her eye.

Elijah speeds up the stairs with the stake still in his hand. "I don't care about you where is Lucia" he says and I see him getting angry Elena look shocked and mad and jealous but try's to hide it and throws the vervain bomb at his face and it ends up exploding.

His skin burns but he heals immediately. He goes toward Elena but Stefan arrives and shoots him with the compressed air weapon.

It doesn't hurt him so Stefan throws the weapon and rushes on Elijah. They fall down the stairs. Elijah gets up immediately but Stefan stays on the floor. He goes toward Stefan but Damon arrives and stakes Elijah. He pushes him against the door.

Elijah ends up dead stamped to the door and  Rose sees it and leaves. Damon tries to follow her "Just let her go"Elena says and Damon smiles at me and Elena that he was smiling at her so she smiles back at him with a flirty smile and goes down the stairs to go to Stefan's arms but Stefan pushes past her and walk straight to me and ask "Hey come here. Are you hurt? Are you okay?" He pulls me into a hug.