Chapter 61

Previously: We then get out and walk to the door Silas and Elijah both grab the door handles and push the doors open and we walk in.

We walk in and I could see everyone's eyes on us but I ignore them and start looking around.

"Not bad" I say and others nod "but I still don't understand how she got this" I say a little confused.

The other shrug "that is a good question" Klaus says.

We then walk farther into the house looking around some more. 

"Children" I hear someone say and I look up to see Esther on the balcony looking down at us.

"Mother" All the Mikaelson's say with distaste then they roll their eyes.

She ignores them and looks at me "Lucia Bennett" she says but I ignore her "y'all ever realize that there are no kids in mystic falls beside Spades" I ask.

"Omg that's so true like do we even have a daycare" Bonnie says "that's what I'm sayin" I say.

"Cheese balls" I hear Spades little voice say "you want some cheese ball hunny" I ask him and he nods and I make a little bag appear.

Kai takes it from me then open it and hands it back and I hand them to Spades.

"Look what the devil dragged" I hear Damon say and I turn to see him looking at the door so I look over there too.

"Ohh great" we all say and roll are eyes.

I then see her look over to us like she was expecting something and we just stare at her.

She then walks over to us "hey guys" she says and walk closer to Stefan.

Stefan backs up and walk to me and Spades then take Spades form me and starts to hold him.

"Why are you over here" Caroline asks "umm because we are all friends and you guys love me" Elena says and we all start laughing.

We laughed so hard to the point of crying "that was the funniest shit I've ever heard" Jermey says still laughing.

That makes us laugh harder, while laughing I see Elena stomp away.

After she leaves we keep on laugh for a few then we finally calm down.

"Welp I'm going to go look for something to eat" I say and Spades snaps his head to me "me come" he say and holds his arms out to me and I take him from Stefan and start to walk away from the others and Kai and Elijah quickly walk to my side.

"We'll come too" they say and I nod "alright" I say then turn and wave at the others.

"I hope there's good food" I say "I hope they have cupcakes" Kai say "I would kill for a cupcake right now and for some reason I want grapes so I hope there are grapes" I say and Kai and Elijah nod.

Spade kind of just looks around and I see some people wave at him and he would tuck his head in my neck.

"Is my baby boy shy" I ask and tickle his stomach and he lets out giggles still hiding in my neck.

A few seconds later we reach the food table "yes they have grapes" I say and am about to walk to them "I'll get you them" he says and I nod excited "Lucia look cupcakes" Kai says and I snap my head to him and see him grabbing one then passes it to me.

"Imagine if she did something to the food" I say and Kai stops mid bit "I would fight a hoe" he says then goes back to eating the cupcake.

"Fucking same bro" I say then Elijah comes back with my grape bowl.

He hands me it then takes Spades and puts him on his hip.

"Can you hold my bowl again" I ask and Eli nods and takes it.

"Kai, you want to see a cool way to eat a cupcake?" I ask and he nods excitedly.

"Okay well you take off the wrapper then take the cupcake in the middle and rip it off then put it on top of the icing now you got yourself a cupcake sandwich not as messy and you can get everything and it won't feel like there is too much frosting" I explain and demonstrate.

He looks shocked then grabs another cupcake and does what I just showed him and then he eats it.

"I understand the meaning of life now" he says, taking another but I laugh and finish mine then grab the bowl from Elijah.

"Aww you made sure they don't have the stem" I say "yeah I remember you talking about how much you hate it and how it messes with your fingernails" Elijah says and I smile at him then eat a grape.

"Could everyone gather around?" I hear Esther say.

Elijah, Spades, Kai and I all walk to the stairs and see Esther standing there and I take Spades back from Elijah and give him a kiss on the cheek and he smiles at me.

Everyone then arrives and we stand in a circle and form some reason me and Spades are in the middle.

We all look up at her "thank you all for coming, I've held this ball because of my family and I want you to welcome us with open arms" me and my pack kind of just stare at her "bitch please" I hear Rebekah say and we all try not to burst out laughing.

Like I'm holding my breath trying not to laugh.

After a few I let out a shaky breath "so I would like to have an old center waltz for welcoming us" she says, I'm pretty sure I missed half of her speech.

"So who wants to dance with me first?" I ask.

"We all decided on this because if we didn't we would have fought about it so we did it from age oldest to youngest" Silas says and I nod.

"I'll take Spades" Kol says and I hand Spades to him.

Silas then holds out his arm and I wrap my hand around it then we walk to the ballroom.