Chapter 51

Previously: Bonnie looks at it with heart eyes then goes to Jenna and grabs it and walks to the dressing room yelling thank you over her shoulder.

We go to the chairs again and I set my whine on the table and make a blood lollipop appear.

"What is that and why does it smell like blood" Nora asks "it's a lollipop made of blood" I say with a shrug.

"Ohh can I have one" she asks and I nod and make another one appear and give it to her.

I make another one for Care, Rebekah and Mary and give them to them.

I give Care one with my blood and the others a regular one with blood.

We then keep talking for a little and listening to music.

Bonnie then walks out of the dressing room she then dose a turn.

"I look fucking hot" she says looking at her self in the mirror

"You do look hot" we all say.

She smiles at us then walks back into the dressing room.

"I'll be back" I say then get up from my seat then put my lollipop back in my mouth.

I walk farther into the store and go to another room to where the boys are.

"Hey Lucia what's up" Tyler asks.

"Nothing I'm looking for the others because I made blood lollipops and I want to give them to them" I say looking for the others.

"Well Klaus and Stefan are over there" Jer says then points to a direction in the store "thank you" I say to them both walking away going in the direction Jer pointed.

"Klaus, Stef I call out when I reach to where they are "over here" Stefan calls back.

I walk to where I hear there voice and see them looking through the suits.