Chapter 38

Previously:"Okay now let's be on our way home" I say taking a lick of my ice cream and they nod and Elijah picks up the speed.

"Omg we are fine home" I say once I see Elijah pull into the driveway.

All of us quickly get out of the car and walk to the house.

When I walk to the house I see envelopes on the floor "what are these for and from" I ask, looking down at them.

Klaus bends down and picks them up then starts looking through them "they have are names on them" he says.

"Umm weird just open up yours and we will see what it is" Caroline says and the rest of us nod.

Klaus hands the others to Elijah and quickly opens his "is from mother she's throwing a ball" he says with distaste "when" Caroline and Rebekah squeal/ ask.

"It's Friday" Klaus says "ohh perfect it's only Monday, that gives me time to do what I need to do" I say and walk into the house.

"What more do you need to do" Damon asks "don't worry about it only a select few need to worry about it" I say, looking at Kol, Kai, and Elijah deciding they would be the ones to go with me to wake up Silas.

They look at me confused but I ignore it and don't say anything.

"Hey Lucia, have you looked at Finn's invite compared to ours" Bonnie asks "no why" I ask "come look at it well Kol and Kai come look at it too" Bon says and me, Kai and Kol walk to her.

"Why is there a black swirl around it?" Kia asks "ohh there's magic used on it" I explain and they snap their heads to me.

"What do you mean it's magic and if it is why are we seeing it" Kol asks "well I realized we would need to know if something had magic so I came up with a spell that wolf let us see if an object had magic on it and depending on the magic it we be thang color swirl" I explain.

"So what does this dark swirl mean" Bon asks "well it mean someone is using dark magic with it guessing is your mother" I say then look at the envelope and do a little spell to tell me what kind of spell it is.

"It's a spell to kind of control's a person but the person won't know they are being controlled" I explain.

"Mother did this to Finn" Elijah asks and I nod then take the magic off of it.

"We need to tell Finn about this" Bekah says and we nod I was about to pull out my phone to call him "tell me about what" Finn asks walking in with Jenna and Alaric following behind him.