Chapter 21

Previously:"Hey look Klaus is here" I say then stand up "Klaus come here" I shout and he walks towards us.

When he reaches us he kind of just stands there "what the hell are you doing sit down" I say and eat one of my fries and he takes a seat

"You hungry" I ask and he nods and I call a waiter over and Klaus orders what he wants and we go back to talking.

"Oh by the way Klaus we got your werewolf we just have to get your vampire after this" I say and Klaus looks at me shocked and we lock eyes.

I start to feel a burn on the left side of my chest I pull my sweater up up and my shirt to the side and I see a wolf howling at the moon with always and forever.

I look over out Klaus to see him looking at his arm and I see a dagger with butterflies around it appear.

He looks up at me shocked and I smirk at him "welp looks like I got another mate" I say then smile at him the other look between us "welp welcome to the group" we all say.

"Umm thank you" he questions confused. We then go back to talking and include Klaus and finish eating.

After that Klaus paid for the check for some reason "hey you wanna help us get your vampire" I ask "of course" Klaus says with a smirk "welp let's go" I say and pull him to the car.

"What prison are we goin to" I ask "umm I don't know we'll find one" Stef says because he's the one driving.

"Alright we'll I'm going to play music" I say "ohh this is part of my chill late night drive playlist" I say and start playing honesty by Pink Sweat.

We enjoy the ride and listen to different songs in till we arrived at the prison.

We arrive and get out of the car and while getting out the others arrived and get out of there car and we all meet in a circle "alight let's go over the plan again" I say and they nod.

"Alright right we walk in and start killing people" they all look at me shocked "I'm just fuckin with you we walk in and compel the guards and the prisoners and we have to find the worst prisoner there and boom you got yourself a vampires" I explain.

"Alright" everyone agrees we then walk to the gate to let's us in and compel the guard and we keep doing that in till we are in all the way in the prison.

"We meet back here, now let's do this shit" I say and we all went separate ways besides the ones that can't compel someone they have a vampire with them.

I start asking people/rumoring them to get info on the worst prisoner.

They all kept telling me the same person and prison cell so I go over to them and rumor him into telling me what he did "I killed 60 people and children and animals, I sex trafficked people and raped girls and other shit" he says.