🍋UnderSwap!Sans X Reader🍋

Start from the beginning

The indecent thoughts were getting worse. You could tell since he was looking off in a dazed trance. You sit down with him in your lap. "Baby Blue... Baby Blue, Sans. Hi, whatchu thinking about?" You start to undress by taking your hoodie off and then your shirt leaving you in a bra and your pants. He blushed harder if that's possible. "So what would you like to do?" You start to trail kisses down his collar bone back up to his cheek bone. He shivered melting into your warm embrace.

He didn't intentionally do it, it just happened. He bit into your shoulder causing you to lightly moan causing said skeleton to shiver and look at you. He saw the pure pleasure from the look on your face. You sigh and decide that it's time to take things up a notch.

You decide to look Sans in the eyes and trail your gaze down to his teeth. You graze his chin and bring his skeletal lips to your soft, plump ones. Kissing him felt amazing what was more amazing is that you didn't even have to insinuate you wanted him to open his mouth, he had it slightly parted anyway. You shoved your tongue into his mouth and heard a startled moan leave him.

You made out with him for a good minute before you decided to part for air. There was a thick string of your and his saliva connected to both of your lips. He was staring at you with yearning.

He needed you, he wanted you to do all those things he saw. Maybe not all of them but quite a few piqued his interest. Like him hitting it from the back and having your head shoved into the blankets basically screaming his name. Or where you're on your knees just sucking him off while he sits on the edge of the bed. But there's this other one he saw where you were on top of him, riding him while he laid down and just took what was happening while gripping those nice, thick, squishy, soft thighs.

He jumped on top of you demanding you of this, "(Y-y/n)! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET'S DO SOMETHING. I NEED YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BAD!" You pick him up from your lap laying him on the bed. You take your pants off finally revealing a matching panty and bra set of your (f/c). You saw his eye lights change from stars to big hearts in mere seconds. "If you really need me that bad Baby Blue, what would you like me to do for you? Or what would you like to do for me?"

He shivered thinking about every little thing. He just wanted you in general but he knew he needed to take those baby steps. Not only for him but you too. He knew he had to do what it takes to pleasure you but he wasn't sure he'd be able to do that seeming how this is his first time experiencing this with someone else.

You got his attention back when you started to take his shorts with his boxers off. He shivered from the cool air hitting his hardened member. "Haaaaah... What are you doing? "

You giggled and continued to explore his skeletal body with your small hands. With one hand you stroked his thick, big member. With the other hand you were stroking his sternum and ribs. He couldn't stop making noises. He was really sensitive. Everything in his being was trying his best to stay quiet because he didn't want to be too loud in case his brother walked in.

You stopped for a second, "A-aaaahhhh, please don't stop..." You chuckled and replied, "As much as I'd love to keep going I've gotta make sure the doors locked, Sweetie. I'll be right back." You made sure the door was locked and once you turned around you found Sans with his hand around his member aggressively pumping it.

You walk up to him unclipping your bra in the process. You drop it to the floor along with your panties as the small skeleton watched. He had sweat dripping down from his skull, and the rest of his body. You don't know when he decided to take his battle body off but he did.