Chasing the rain

Danaisak is looking at him with dark, lustful eyes. He reaches forward and grabs Rain's wrists when he holds his arms up in a way to defend himself. Just like last time, he pushes the boy against the wall but this time he makes sure he won't be able to kick him again. A lewd grin spreads across his face as he leans forward.

"What am I going to do with you, huh?" He ponders out loud.

Rain does the only thing he can think of and spits in the man's face. Within a second his expression changes to one filled with rage. He lets go of the boy's arm only to punch him in his stomach. Rain gasps as pain sears through his body but he doesn't get much time to catch his breath. Danaisak takes him by the shoulders and shakes him violently.

"I'll make you regret that!" He shouts .

"Please." Rain chokes out. "Stop. You're hurting me."

"You're making me do this, sweetheart." Danaisak says, his voice sounding like a low growl. "You brought this upon yourself."
______________

Phayu is busying himself in the kitchen, trying to distract himself. Rain isn't at home where he said he would be. Sure, the boy had messaged him that he would stay in school just a bit longer but he should have been back by now, right? Thinking about that message, it had been quite some time since he'd gotten one. Of course it could be that his boyfriend is working hard, but still. He can't shake the feeling that something is amiss. After he tries to convince himself nothing is wrong and that he is just being paranoid for no reason, he decides that enough is enough. He needs to hear Rain's voice, just to be sure. Besides, he wants to know when he will be coming home.
He takes his phone and calls. It rings one time, two times, three times, a fourth time,... Then suddenly, that alarming beeping tone that he had hoped would only resound in his nightmares. He hangs up and calls back immediately.
'Beeb... Beeb... Beeb...'
It is exactly as last time.
______________

A sound startles both of them. It is enough to distract Danaisak for a moment. Rain sees his chance. He might not be able to get to the door and open it before he would be stopped again, but there is a chance he would be able to reach his phone. If he can only answer whoever is calling him... He pushes past the man and rushes to get to the drawing table where the noise is coming from. However, Danaisak quickly comes after him and when Rain reaches out to grab his mobile he gets tackled. As he smacks against the table, it topples over. His phone falls to the floor with a loud crack and his ringtone stops abruptly. This is never a good sign.

"No! Let me go!" Rain screams as he struggles to get away again.

"What did you want to do, huh?" Danaisak asks while pinning him to the ground. "Thought you would be able to ask for help?"

"Just leave me alone!" The boy shouts and kicks with his legs in an attempt to get the man off of him.

"Help! Please!" He yells out but it seems to be useless.

"Shut up!" Danaisak growls as he hits him again.

His body is screaming at him to stay still, his ears are ringing and his head is spinning but he tries to fight through it. He can feel his breath hitch in his chest, a surge of panic that's quickly rising, threatening to pull him under. He blinks quickly, knowing that he has to stay in the moment if he wants to be able to get away.
Danaisak grabs one of his wrists and pins it to the ground. He uses his other hand to push Rain's face against the floor. As he sits on top of him, he keeps the boy's other arm trapped against his side, leaving him no room to move.
Rain once again tries to wrestle the taller man but his attempt is unsuccessful.
Satisfied that his struggling victim isn't going anywhere soon, Danaisak leans down and starts to nip at his neck hungerly.