The Whole Marriage and rituals

Start from the beginning

Tew and the others wore this but in different colors as they love to match their outfits. It was a blast and Tew's legs were aching so he sat at a corner place. Knott saw that Tew was very tired so he took him in his arms and went to their bedroom. Kongpob agreed to look after phuwin for them today.

Knott changed their outfits to comfortable pajamas and removed Tew's makeup and both cuddled and slept after having a big dinner.

It was the next day and everyone on the breakfast table.

"Ok everyone stop speaking and start eating we even have to go to the big temple " Knott's mom spoke. Tew was confused .

"Huh the big temple but why there amma".

" It's because the bride and groom have to promise each other some vows. Also there is a big Indian carnival going on and we are the main sponser to it so we should leave quickly. Now soon finish eating, you guys still need to dress up ".

Everyone were ready. The bodyguards and scarlets were in one big jeep. In the front Dean was driving and Pharm was beside him, but the question was how will 14 people will fit in one jeep.

" How in the hell we will fit in this jeep" Kong asked to which amma replied.

"Simple you guys are wearing saree right, so sit on these guys lap that's all now come on don't be shy they won't bite go sit, we need to hurry".

Shock was evident on the face of scarlets leaving Pharm. Eventually the bodyguards sat first and upon them the scarlets sat. It was just two hours of ride. But to say the bodyguards enjoyed it so much.

Everyone wore the same saree

Everyone wore the same saree. They all reached the temple the bride and groom, the scarlets and the bodyguards got down, rest of them were in the car itself. Amma got down to announce something.

"Now the groom will carry the bride to the top of the temple aas it is a ritual in our family so to support that you will also should carry them too ok ".

" But amma there are almost 200 steps here".

"Not 200 beta (it is son) 206 ".

" But why should they carry us ".

" Ah that I will say when you guys come up there ok and remember no stopping. Enjoy ".

And they were gone. Knott picked up Tew in bridal style and did the others .

" Oh my god Pknott please put me down I know that you can't carry me till that much steps".

"And who are you challenging my love. Me can't carry you. What bullshit".

Knott carries tew and rest all also does the same with their lovers. As Knott does too much of gym he is really fast.

" PKnott please I know you are getting tired. It's okay , we don't have to do this ".

" Tew don't underestimate the power of a common man ok".

Tew laughs and just simply shakes his head. Tew sees Knott was sweating so he took an end of his saree and wipes it. They were reaching the top of the temple, when Tew felt an different but strong emotion from that simple thing . He sees Knott's whole family waiting for them. And finally they reach the head of the temple, we're the God and goddess is situated. Knott carries them near his family and finally let's him down. The priest of the temple comes to them with the pooja thali (a plate were camphor is lit, with turmeric and red kumkum) .

"As the soon to be married couple has come-

Suddenly amma cutts him off.

" Oh no no poojari  (the priest)  this is not the married couple they are  my son and his lover ".

Tew blushes and Knott smirks.

" Oho my bad my bad. Well as they have reached till here there is one more thing that you should do Knott".

They others enter now with their lovers.

"Oh they also came . Come here all of
you".

" The first thing you guys have to do is put the red kumkum on their forehead ".

" But only married couples put that right, why should we ".

" Yes your right only married couples do that but there is one more meaning to it too. It means you are wishing a good health to your future partner and it also indicates that you are taken ".

Knott nods and as well the other tops and they take a bit of kumkum from the poojari and put it on the forehead of the scarlets. After that they all prayed to God and the scarlets went to explore the temple , it's lake and it's history.

It was evening time and the ceremony starts now. The ceremony were it is about the traditions of the Lord Shiva.

(Please listen to this song, it is a small reference to all of this).

Everyone danced, everyone sang, and after a big dinner at the temple they all left. The scarlets fell asleep while going and on their respective bodyguards or should I say lovers now. The lovers carried their wife's and changed them.

"Tew thank you so much for coming into my baby".

Tew mumbles " I love you  jaan " , and pulls Knott on him. Knott is shocked , how does Tew know that name, it was a secret. But he didn't think much of it as he was enjoying the moment and slept like a baby.