Chapter 11: "I will make you pay"

A FEW MINUTES LATER — — —

Cierra & Mitchell Jr's House - Family Room

9:30 PM

A few minutes have passed and Chelsea has filled Cierra in on everything! The two are now seated in the family room discussing the situation... "Chelsea- you're telling that d-dad is the one who sabotaged my business?!" Cierra goes, as she tries to hold back tears of frustration. "Yes. That's exactly what I'm telling you..." Chelsea responds. "Wow!" Cierra says, loudly, as she gets up and takes a few steps. "Chels, I'm sorry, but he just initiated a war... And it's gonna be an ugly one!" Cierra states.

"What does that mean?" Chelsea asks her. "That dad has fucked with the wrong one... This will be a battle the he will not and cannot win!" Cierra continues. "Cie, please..." Chelsea begs her not to go to far. Cierra immediately turns around and faces her. "He will rue the day he jeopardized my business. Now, you can either be with me or against me with him. Choose your pick, but I'd choose wisely!" Cierra threatens. As Chelsea struggles to make a decision, Cierra stands there, waiting impatiently.

Carter Castle - Karen & Mitchell's Bedroom

9:40 PM

Mitchell and Karen are laying in bed in their nightwear. She is lying on her side, totally awake, and gazing off into the distance. He's on his side, secretly texting Charlotte... "Mitch?" Karen goes. "Um, yeah?" He takes a moment to answer her. "Are you cheating on me? Again?!" Karen turns around and faces him. He instantly sets his phone down to answer her.

"What the hell kind of question is that?! Hell no, I'm not cheating on you! You know this, honey." He lies, as he tries to console her. "Okay..." Karen replies, as she doesn't believe him. She then rolls back over and gets comfortable. "Because, you know what happened last time you stepped out on me..." She warns him with her words. A shocked look goes across his face as he takes a moment to remember...

The Carter's Old Summer Home (Flashback - 15 Years Ago!)