Backstories & Bios

Main Characters:

Meet the DuPoints

Meet the DuPoints. The stressed man you see in the family portrait above, is Craig DuPoint (48). He is a crazy rich Real Estate Attorney & Co-CEO of his family's business (DuPoint Realty). He is ambitious, power-hungry, yet a loving husband and father.

The woman next to him is his wife, Charolette DuPoint (46), with whom he shares two twin daughters with. Charlotte is unemployed, as she lives lavishly off of Craig's income. They are the second richest family in town, thanks to Craig's grandfather, the current Co-CEO/Lead Realtor of the family business, who started it all. They are second in line to the Fielders, as far as money goes.

The gorgeous gal on the left is Cierra DuPoint (26). She is an outspoken young woman, with a passion for her work. She is also the twin sister to the girl on the right. During the beginning of the story, she serves as a Junior-Realtor for her family's business. She is currently in a relationship with Mitchell Carter Jr.

The beautiful gal on the right is Chelsea DuPoint (26). She is a sassy go-getter that gets what she wants, when she wants it. During the first half of the story she serves as a Junior-Realtor, but deeper into the story something changes that. At the beginning of the story, she is single.

Meet the Fielders

Meet the Fielders. They are the richest family in town! Their ever-growing wealth stems from their family's ex-ownership of the town's micro-hospital (Fielder General), plus, them being employed by it. The older man being embraced in the photograph is Dr. Rafael Fielder, a well-known cardiologist at the hospital. He is a mellow-guy, that has a high status in town. Before his father passed, he sold it to a private sector business for a whopping fifty five million dollars! The buyers were even nice enough to keep it named after the family out of respect. Therefore, that money was then divided by his only child, his only child's wife, and his two grandchildren. Meaning they have that in the bank, plus the money they've earned/are earning from their current jobs.

The older woman in the photo embracing Dr. Fielder is  his wife, Nurse Fielder (50). Her name is Amara Fielder and she serves as a Nurse Practitioner at her husband's family owned micro-hospital. She is known around town as the loving, working, doctor's wife. She is best friends with Karen Carter...