𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑

Start from the beginning

no, that wouldn't be it, if she did she would have killed you on the spot, she was never known to agonise her victims unless it was from pure rage. perhaps she had plans, surely she wouldn't be happy if helen had told her that she escaped.

"WHAT?!" speak of the devil, jane yelled out before a slam of a door rang throughout the house. helen didn't bother to turn around but pup did, the voodoo specialist turned to the sound of stomping footsteps down the stairs, there appeared an angered woman.

"you look troubled." pup smiled bittersweetly, knowing well it had something to do with the girl that had just wandered off into the woods.

the ravenette snapped her head towards the voice, raising a suspicious brow, "have you possibly seen a woman with h/c hair?" she questioned as nicely as she could, sustaining the urge to just choke the answers out of the puppeteer.

pup hummed in thoughtfulness, tapping his chin, purposely irritating the latter even more, "she went out with the proxies and ben." helen answered, not gazing back at jane in the slightest.

"and you let her??"

"why of course, if she happens to be roaming around the house then slender definitely knows of her whereabouts." the artist finally gave in, turning slightly over his shoulder, "you of all people should know this, no?"

jane froze, oh damn. that's when it clicked, she was so hell-bent on trying to kill you that she forgot slender possibly already knows about you. despite so why does her anger boil more than ever? you irritate her so much but the burden of slender already knowing is off her chest. with a grit of her teeth, she let out a frustrated groan before stomping off to her room.

"what's her deal?" pup raised a brow, squinting his eyes.

"word goes around that she thinks miss. y/n will be the cause of this manor's destruction."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

pinching his chin gently, you moved EJ's head to the side so that you could inspect the wounds caused by the shattered glass. "are you sure you're ok..?" worried laced in your voice, finding the need to care since all he had been doing for the past month was care for you, be that protectively keeping you away from the rest of the pastas, he still cared for you nonetheless. it was only fair if you returned the gesture, especially when you felt like this was all your fault.

jack's lips slightly trembled at how close you were, he could feel your hot breath fanning his neck, making his face go a little red as his usual cold skin warmed up just a tad bit. your hand felt soft on his face, he closed his eye lids out of embarrassment, nodding his head slightly, "..fine, this doesn't compare to what i've gone through before." he caught himself gripping the edge of the couches cushions, jack wanted nothing more than to just push you away but then again, a part of him wanted to pull you close. you overwhelmed him and all he could do was freeze in your hold.

you frowned slightly, gently caressing his face, being mindful of his wounds before your hands made their way to his hair, attempting to tame the brown locks as best as you could. a clear of someone's throat had you turn your head to the user, dropping your hands to your sides much to EJ's dismay, already missing your touch.

hoodie stood there with his arms crossed, you couldn't figure out what he was getting at but he spoke soon after, "you're saying zalgo did this?" he questioned, looking around the messed up place. the glass shards on the floor were already cleaned up, along with any tools and objects laid about. fortunately enough, the furniture wasn't harmed, all you had to replace were the windows.