𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑

Start from the beginning

masky cracked his knuckles, eyes widening at the sight. he and toby took a step forward, feeling hands tangle around their own as kate kept them in place, a disappointed sigh escaping her lips.

a small chuckle left ben, it was funny seeing the proxies rattled. hellen who watched on the sidelines couldn't agree more, a smile spread on his lips, kinda bewildered at the sight.

your hold on hoodie tightened slightly, you swore you felt him relax but that was probably your imagination, "she already hates me enough, don't add her reason to hate me more."

the latter's mouth twitched slightly, too stunned to say anything, much like when you had pecked his cheek beforehand. "...f-fine.." he stuttered so painstakingly obvious, he bit the lower of his lip in embarrassment, hand gripping at his gun tighter.

when you felt it was safe, you let the man go, cautiously stepping back to your spot next to ben. hoodie still had his back turned to you, he couldn't bring himself to turn around, even though he had a mask to cover his steaming face, he still felt like you could see him transparently.

a small smile engraved your lips, eyes softening slightly. that brief moment when you felt relaxed, the rest could only save the sight in their minds, you looked at ease, an unusual sight that rarely stuck with you but it went away as soon as it came.

your eyes darted to masky who was tenser than usual and toby who seemed to twitch his hands more than he actually does, raising a brow, you glanced at kate who shook her head as a way of saying 'don't ask.'

ben tapped your shoulder, he cocked his head at the door in an obvious manner which made you raise your eyebrows, "oh, EJ!" the realisation instantly crashed in and you turned to the proxies, "i have to go, i need to get to jack." you hastily explained, swinging the door open and going out onto the porch.

"hey! we're coming with." kate called out, grasping your wrist before you could sprint off, "it's not safe to be out in these parts of the woods."

you stared at her then turned your head to the sky, it was late noon yet the forest itself looked so dark. you silently gulped to yourself, they looked like they could swallow you whole.

for the first time, you kinda doubted that your fancy gadgets could help you in this situation. that never happened so with slight reluctance, you nodded at the proxies.

"are you coming ben?" you queried, kate letting your hand fall to your side.

"i was going there anyway so yeah." he calmly nodded, "though let's not use my abilities at the moment, i'm kinda worn out." he quickly added as he floated to the grass opening in front of the house, the proxies following suit.

you smiled at them, catching sight of movement coming from the front door. your head turned and was met with the man in the living room with the proxies, he wore a mask with a painted smile, black wavy locks visible.

you gave him a small wave and in return he did so too, this made the corner of your lips twitch into a smile before the moment was ruined when toby called out for you to hurry up. a brief glance at the man at the door and you were off, catching up to the rest.

helen watched as your figure disappeared behind the trees, his hand reached his mask and he took it off, a calm expression worn.

"is that the girl?" the sound of the puppeteer's voice came from beside him, "she's a real beaut." the man confessed with a grin, fixing his grey beanie with a whistle dragging out.

helen could only hum in response, what coincidence, he was just talking about you with the proxies and there you had magically appeared. recalling on what you said, jane had knocked you out? what was she doing with you? was she looking for a new victim?

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara