Part Fifteen

"Ugnnn fuck, Harry please" Louis moans as Harry pushes up further into Louis.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good" Harry tells him.

It's been two months since Louis has been home from hospital. Scott and Harry have been so supportive and loving with Louis, they are all head over heels for each other. Louis hasn't been able to have sex since the incident but has recently had the all clear from Andy and the boys are making up for lost time.

Louis is facing Harry, riding him, as Scott's hands  roam Louis body from behind, they are all a sweaty mess. Scott grabs Louis hair and pulls his head back onto his shoulder, Louis gasps and moans as Scott licks into his mouth.

"Scott" Louis whines

He's so turned on and they just can't get enough of each other.

"Fuck your insane baby, you're fucking beautiful" Scott moans

"You two look so fucking hot" Harry tells them as he fucks into Louis and hits his prostate head on.

"Ughhh shit, Harry" Louis moans

"Call me daddy baby" Harry then says sexily

Scott moans loudly

"Fuck yes, say it Louis" Scott says as he pulls Louis hair back tighter

"Ughhh daddy.....daddy please" Louis says, his voice completely wrecked.

"Good boy" Scott praises

"I'm going to come, fuck" Harry says, he thrusts a few more times and comes inside Louis.

Harry pulls out and Scott presses into Louis gently from behind.

"Fuck you feel so good baby, filled with your daddy's come" Scott says

Louis breaths are coming out ragged, he's so turned on.

"Shit" Louis breathes

"Going to come for your daddies baby?" Harry says as he kisses Louis heatedly.

"Please" Louis whines

"Please what baby?" Scott asks seductively

"Please, can I come daddy" Louis says breathlessly.

Scott loses it then and comes hard

"Come for us darling" Harry instructs and Louis does.

The boys all hold each other and come down from their highs. They kiss each other gently and Scott pulls out of Louis slowly.

They shower together and get ready for their day.

"You okay?" Harry asks as Louis is getting dressed in his jeans and white sweater

Louis smiles and nods as Harry kisses him.

"You're okay, with what just happened?" Scott asks carefully

"The sex?" Louis asks confused.

"No, the.....daddy thing" Harry says and if Harry was even slightly embarrassed he doesn't show it.

"Oh, no, it was hot" Louis says with a coy smile

"You liked it?" Scott asks

"Yeah, I'm more than happy to call you both daddy in the bedroom" Louis smirks

"Fuck" Harry says as he adjusts himself in his pants

Louis smiles, he winks at Harry and Scott and leaves the room. Scott and Harry are so in love.  

Louis has been seeing his therapist Kimberly for nearly two months now and he's come such a long way. Some days are still tough and Louis feels like he's never going to get through these feelings, but those days are becoming less and less and Harry and Scott have been an absolute godsend. He's used to doing things on his own and found it hard to let them in at first but they are both the most patient, loving people and Louis is so lucky to have them in his life.

Louis has also brought the bookstore and is officially the owner. He's been working most days and although he's tired easily, he loves the store so much. He's hired a college student to help with the workload and everything has been going great with the store.

They haven't addressed the clear elephant in the room since the hospital though, whether Harry and Scott will be going back to London.

The boys come into the kitchen to see Louis making his tea before he heads to work.

"Baby, can we talk about something?" Scott asks as he and Harry come in, dressed in suits ready for work.

"Yeah?" Louis asks

"Darling, James,, our boss has asked us to come back to London for a meeting about work" Harry says

"Oh?" Louis asks surprised, they hadn't mentioned anything to him.

"Yeah, he wants to know what our long term plans are and talk about some things" Scott says

Louis looks at them both and they see the sadness in his eyes

"Is this where you tell me you're leaving?" Louis asks

"No, this is where we tell you we're moving to Windsor Peaks for good" Scott says

"Wha?" Louis asks surprised

"Dan and James have been in discussion about starting a detective squad here, it would involve the London office as well, but we would lead everything from the London outskirts to an hour past Windsor Peaks" Harry says

"Are you serious?"  Louis asks his tone excited

"100% serious. Max and Ben are also moving to be part of the team here" Scott says

"I...when were you going to tell me this? Are you sure this is what you want" Louis asks making sure

"Louis, you are what we want and we get to still do our job while being here with you. We've grown to love this town and think this house is absolutely beautiful and we want to make memories here with you" Harry says seriously

"We also love your friends and we think Max and Ben will fit in perfectly" Scott says smiling

"I can't believe this" Louis says a tear slips down his cheek

Harry and Scott move to hug Louis tightly

"Thank you!" Louis says sincerely

"We love you Louis, so much" Scott says

"I love you so much too, so much" Louis says as he grabs onto Scott and Harry tightly, he can't believe this is happening, his life is finally falling in to place and he has people who really care about him and want to be in his life. He's so thankful and grateful for everything.

Three weeks later and they hold their first dinner with everyone. Harry, Scott, Louis, Edward, Drew, Dan, Noah, Max, Ben, Sammy and Amy. Everyone gets on like a house on fire, like the family Louis never had.  Everyone is extremely overprotective of Louis but he's thankful he has so many people in his life that care about him.

He sits back in his chair as he finishes another mouthful of dinner, which, he's thankfully eating a bit more. Harry and Scott kiss him on the head and Scott moves his fringe off his forehead.

"Okay?" He asks quietly

"Yeah, I'm more than okay" Louis smiles

Harry and Scott smile at Louis, so much love on their faces and in their eyes, everyone can see it.

"Good, we've got plans for you tonight baby" Harry smirks before he's winking at Louis

"I can't wait daddy" he says cheekily

Harry and Scott smirk and go back to the conversation, Louis smiling at the fact he can tell they are both hard in their pants.

He grabs his coke and takes a sip as he watches everyone chatting and laughing around the table. He's so happy he gets to share his life with these people. He's so happy to have Scott and Harry in his life and he can't wait to see what's next for them all.

THE END