Part Eight

The next morning Louis is getting ready for his shift at the book store. He starts just after lunch, until he closes the shop at 6. He's getting his tea ready when there's another knock at the door.

Noah and Jake have left for work and classes, he opens the door and is greeted with another package. This time a box on the front door step.

He again looks around to see if there's someone around but can't see anything. He grabs the box, brings it inside and goes back to the kitchen. He decides to finish making his tea first and then sits down at the dining table to open it up.

He sits down, sips his tea and opens the box, this time there is no note. Just pictures of himself and the accident and him knocked out cold in the drivers seat. There's pictures of him walking home from the hospital, receiving the first envelope from the other day and even him at Nick's.

An unsettling feeling develops in Louis gut and he feels like he can't breathe. He goes to grab the other letter and decides to stop by Harry and Scott's office before work. He's scared and something is going on.

Scott and Harry are just about to leave their office to go see Louis when he turns up. As Louis passes the BullPen all eyes are on him and it's uncomfortable. He's wearing his blue jeans which are slightly baggy on him, a white t-shirt and black and cream long cardigan, his adidas cap sits on his head and his vans on his feet.

It's no denying Louis is insanely gorgeous and he's looked at wherever he goes, it's not something he's comfortable with though, he really is quite a shy person.

He makes it to Harry and Scott's office, the door is open and he knocks.

When Harry and Scott look towards Louis they lose their breath, he's utterly gorgeous and has them wanting to pull him into their arms and kiss him all over.

"Ummm hi" Louis says awkwardly as Harry and Scott stare

"Hi, we were actually coming to see you" Scott says

"Oh?" Louis looks at them warily

"What's that you've got there?" Harry asks gesturing to the box in Louis hands

Harry and Scott are both in slacks and a white button up, rolled to their elbows. They look so dominating and hot, Louis has to stop himself imagining what they could do to him.

"Oh, um....well...I'm not sure, it's just why I wanted to come see you" Louis says shyly.

"Come sit" Harry smiles and Louis walks in, he closes the door and sits in the chair opposite Scott's desk.

"So what's up" Scott asks.

"Well, um....it's probably nothing but like, a few days ago I had a knock at my door and there was no one there, but there was an envelope at the front door. There was a note addressed to me. It was weird, so I didn't really think much of it....but then this morning the same thing happened but there was a package on the doorstep instead" Louis says

He sees Scott and Harry literally pale and look towards each other.

"Can we see" Harry asks as he swallows thickly

Louis hands over the box and the note and Harry and Scott still.

"Shit" Scott says under his breath

"Is something bad going to happen?" Louis asks upset

Harry and Scott sigh, they may as well let Louis in on everything now.

"We are here because we have been investigating a string of murders in London. Males, early 20's and all murdered the same way. Our suspect led us to Windsor Peaks" Scott starts