Chapter twenty five

Isabella's POV:

Isabella's POV:

We entered the elevator late at night. We made eye contact. I felt my knees weaken as I stared into his eyes. I didn't want to do anything else but kiss his pretty pink lips. No, I'm not taking this back; I really want to do that; he's my boyfriend now.

"What are you doing staring at my lips for?" he smirks. He makes fun of me as I roll my eyes. He has a big ego.

As I intertwine our arms in the hallway, he turns his head and looks at me before kissing the top of my head. It felt incredible, and my heart melted.

We arrive in front of the room, and as Noah receives the card, "Ha, tell me what you did," we hear Rowan's voice as he stands with five other men, including Daniel.

"What the fuck do you mean by 'what did you do?" I take a step right in front of Noah to face Rowan. I raise the flowers directly in front of his face.

"I am officially his girlfriend," I say proudly. I can hear their gasps and see their shocked expressions. I don't blame them. Who thought Noah Gabriel would be in a relationship?

"Noah, if your threatened wink," one of the guys said, and I sarcastically laughed at what he said.

"I am in my full mind right now," Noah replies calmly as he kisses the top of my head again. This man is going to kill me with these actions, for real. I feel my cheeks heat up, and I try to hide them with the flowers.

"And stop being assholes; why did you come?" Now typical Noah came back with his attitude.

"We wanted to meet Princess Isabella," Rowan says, holding my hand and kissing the top of it.

Noah snatched my hand from his hold, then held Rowan by the collar of his shirt. "Why did you kiss her hand?" He asks in a calm voice, but we can all tell that Rowan is dead today.

Noah's jaw clenched, and his knuckles turned red. "Man, come on, she's my best friend." Rowan defeats his action.

"I will kill you if you do that again." Noah threatened him, and when I felt the tension between the two, I walked near him and held his hand, and his expression immediately calmed.

__________________

"Yes, of course, I can," Liam assures me. The boys are really nice, except for Lucas. We argued a lot until now. Liam and I were talking about dancing, as I know now that he is a great dancer. He had thick black hair and hazel eyes. His eyes looked really pretty.

Mason is really good at computer stuff, like hacking and tracking; he is a quite polite guy in the group; he doesn't talk too much, but he is beyond smart; he has dirty blonde hair with big circular brown eyes.

Lucas has been a bitch till now; he argued with me that he looked 'prettier' than me with ginger hair; he got ginger hair with grey eyes and very light freckles.