Chapter twelve

Isabella's POV:

Isabella's POV:

I went to the room that I will be staying in; it had grey painted walls, a bed placed on the left side of the room, and the bed was massive. It was covered with a lot of pillows and a black blanket.

The room had a mirror on one edge near the balcony; the balcony was the backyard view, covered with curtains; they weren't thick, and lights could easily pass through them.

There was a small couch with a black floor lamp placed beside it; everything in the room looked expensive and beautiful; there was a door placed beside the bed table; I walked there and opened the door; I found a fancy bathroom; the walls were black marble walls; there was a small black bathtub; there was a black toilet; there was a black sink; there was a hanger for towels.

I decide to take a shower, so I go to the shopping bags that I placed on the bed when I entered.

After showering, I wore white sweatpants with the black shirt we got today. Today was amazing; we went shopping and ate at McDonald's. I didn't eat anything from restaurants for the past 6 months because, due to my disease, I couldn't risk eating anything, but now I don't really care because everything is ending soon.

I sat on the couch, dried my hair with the towel, and left the room. I had nothing to do, so I went to talk to Leila. She was so sweet and caring; even though we argued a little today, she was still nice when I went to the library. She came and gave me water. I care about the little details people do to me; actions show feelings people have for you.

I jogged downstairs and went to the kitchen, and I didn't see Leila.

"Leila." I called her name but got no response.

"She left." I heard a deep and husky voice coming from behind me, and I knew who it was immediately. "Do you want coffee?" I asked him.

"No," he replied. Noah was rude—very rude.

"Alright." I won't let anything annoy me. I am trying to enjoy my journey here, even though I am kidnapped. I mean, I am returning to New York in two weeks, so let me have a memorial journey.