Chapter thirty

Isabella's POV:

Isabella's POV:

"That was good," Rowan tells me as I shoot the glass bottle. I look at him with my side eye. We've been practicing for the past week, and I can proudly say that I am able to shoot anything from any distance now.

I turn around to leave because we have been practicing for 2 hours now, I and Rowan haven't been talking lately, or I have been ignoring him for body-shaming me.

"Lela, come on, I am sorry; I didn't mean to," he says as he walks behind me. This is the zillion's time for him to apologise. I actually forgave him the first apology, but my name won't be Isabella if I don't teach him a lesson.

"Under one condition," I stop and say.

"anything." He replies, hope filling his eyes.

"You'll teach me self-defense." I cross my arms and wait for him to reply. He has a confused look on his face that I can't understand.

"Fine," he sighs, and I grin.

____________________________

Strong hands were taking hold of my waist, and I could feel myself lifted up from the ground. I was dragged slowly to an empty room. I turned around to see that it was Noah.

"Can we hug?" he asked me.

"Your punished." I crossed my arms and turned to the side.

"I will do anything for you to forgive me," he says, turning to face the media, which still doesn't talk to him.

"I'm... sorry," he hesitates to apologise. I assume he never apologised to anyone before, because that actually surprised me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly. Something is actually wrong.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask, messing his hair, and he sighs.

"My dad raped my mother; that's how she got pregnant." I was left speechless; how could he be that cruel? I hug him tighter, and he places his face in my chest.

"And he was the reason for her death," he continues.

"I am here," I assure him, as we stay in that position for a long time.

_________________________________

I placed the donuts I made on the plate. I decided to make some donuts to cheer Noah on. After we slept yesterday, I woke up to find the bed empty because he went to the gym downstairs.

Honestly, I can't imagine myself dealing with this stuff. I cover the donut plate and take the cupcake tray out of the oven.

I baked cupcakes for the boys because I was keeping the donuts for Noah.

In the living room, to see all of the guys sitting with Ava, Noah was checking something on his phone.

Mason, Ava, and Liam were seated on one of the couches. Rowan, Lucas, and Daniel were seated on the opposite couch, and Noah was seated on the couch placed next to two couches. They were all busy talking and laughing, and I noticed Noah was busy typing something on his phone. I placed the cupcake plate on the table that was placed in the middle.