CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

When working, I don't like to expose myself. I like hiding myself in the dark. Doing missions with my gang, working like killing people, we used acronyms, nicknames, and disguises, we don't like to expose ourselves to our enemies nor to the public.

But when it comes to organization matter, since hindi maiiwasan na makipag-meet with our affiliated people, everyone knows my face, kilala ako ng lahat as the young lady of the Ezquivel clan.

"Yatto aete ureshī, Flax Takeru." (I am glad to finally meet you, Flax Takeru.) it's an unfamiliar baritone voice.

"You came all the way here to just say that you're glad to meet me? Why not just go straight to the point. And tell me who you are." sabi naman ni Flax, seryoso ang tono ng boses niya.

I just heard a laugh of a man, "I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself... I am Zhun Oyama, the current head of Port Row Mafia.""

The Port Row Mafia... Oyama...

The Oyama clan are known to its illegal activities not just in Japan but to other countries as well.

I didn't know the Oyama clans are behind of all of these.

Do they target our organization as it is a nuisance to them, to their illegal activities?

But, it doesn't make sense.
There is something that doesn't make sense at all, and my intuition is kinda flurry.

"Have you already thought of what I've sent to you?" sabi ni Oyama.

"As what I replied, I declined your offer." Flax said.

"But I'm sure you know what will happened if you won't accept our offer." rinig ko namang sabi ulit ni Zhun Oyama, I can imagine a man's smirking face.

"You can't do that." I can sense from Flax's voice that he's controlling his emotion.

Tsk, I can understand, it's his sister they're currently talking about.

As what I've learned from Flax, this people threatened them about Fleyna's safety. They're using Fleyna to held Takeru's neck.

"There's gonna be no problem, if you'll just accept our offer." sabi nong kausap ni Flax na si Zhun Oyama.

"Oh, the old man isn't here, where is he? Didn't I told you to bring him with you?" sabi naman nito ulit bigla.

Is he the leader or the boss? Why do I feel like his just someone doing works told by a huge man behind him.

"Why aren't you willing to leave that poor organization, you can be in better shape with ours, and not working with that Ezquivels." sabi naman ulit nito.

"If you want money to cooperate with us, help us bring that organization to it's downfall, I'll gave you the money that you want." alam kong nakangisi ito ngayon base sa boses na naririnig ko.