🍒 CHAPTER 19 🍒

Third person's pov

Jungkook knows that his baby his very hard like him. He wants to do so many things with his innocent bear, but he is very concerned about him. He doesn't want his baby to make uncomfortable with these stuffs. "Baby, what did you do when your wee wee stands like this? ", Jungkook asked him in Tae's language. So that his baby won't get afraid of new things he was planning to do with him.

" Sometimes my..my wee wee stand like this in night time kookie, but..but i don't know what to do, so I sleep. Next day it will be normal", Taehyung answered him shyly without looking at his kookie. Jungkook is very shocked to hear this reply from him. He thought that maybe Tae  know about self pleasuring. But his innocent baby bear leave him in a shock. " Oh my god, Tae", he replied in disbelief.

Jungkook control his hormones not to do anything with his bear without his concent. " You can go and sleep now baby, my room is in upstairs. Go and take rest", he said and kissed his forehead. This makes Tae to blush and he nodded his head and walked to upstairs. " I can't believe that my wifey don't know about this. Why is he so innocent? Don't worry baby, hyungie will teach you everything slowly ", Jungkook talked to himself and smirked.

He started to clean the kitchen and he took a photo of the wedding cake made by his wifey. " He is very talented. How can he make this beautiful cake by himself ", he said and smiled at the photos he took early when Taehyung was making the cake. Jungkook loves to take candid photos of his wifey secretly. He thinks that it's inappropriate, buy he can't control it.

On the other side, Taehyung ran to upstairs by hiding his blushed face. He don't know what to do. He feels like he was in heaven right now. He opened the door and entered to Jungkook's room. Taehyung's eyes were popping out because of the interior decoration. Everything was in his favourite colour purple. He can see that it is newly decorated, because everything was shining in purple and lilac shades.

"Wowwww, mom you won't believe it. My kookie decorated his room with my favorite color. But how did he know that I love purple? ", he talked to himself by seeing the room. A king size bed with pastel purple sheets and lilac color duvet neatly arranged with some small white pillows. A chandelier on the ceiling makes the room more brighter.

He can see purple color strip lights all over the room and around the bed for aesthetic look. Some other gadgets and basic things are arranged properly on its right place. He saw so many scented candles over the night table. He went near the table and took a scented candle and smells it. " Wahhh! It feels so refreshing", he exclaimed and fell on the bed. He feels so good when he is in his place. So safe, protected and loved.

" Why Kookie did like this? He became another person when he see me with his dark eyes. Ahhh!! That's very weird way of eating the cream kookie, who in the world will eat the cream like that? ", he blamed his kookie by hiding himself under the duvet. " Kookie's lips are so soft, I tried to kiss him like the way he did, but today.. He.. He kissed me on my nippiesssss... eeessshhh!!!!! ", Taehyung whinned hardly and tightly hugged himself with the duvet and shaked his heads side to side.

" This is how couples love each other? Did they do like this everytime? I should ask kookie. I have more doubts how will they love each other like this", he thought and sighed deeply. " Ohhhww!! Everything here smells like hyungiee", Taehyung said and started to inhale the scent of his kookie from the duvet and pillow. Taehyung's mind is full of Jungkook, when he hugged a pillow. He always loves his scent, he  started to feels sleep by inhaling his hyungie's scent from the pillow.

After 3 hours, Jungkook noticed that weather is not good. He immediately on the TV to watch the weather forecast. As he thought, they announced that there will be a heavy down pour and storm is coming. They asked the people to stay indoor for two days. He took his phone and called suga. "Hyung, please pick up! Pick up! ", he waited for suga to pick the call.

" Hyung! Where are you right now? Please take care of mom and others. We will do the remaining shopping later. Now please take care of RM and Jin hyung and Jimine hyung", Jungkook said to him worriedly. " Jungkook ah, calm down. We reached our home early. We saw the news. Everyone is safe, don't worry. I will take care of them. Hey! Jin hyung wants to talk to you", he heard suga and calmed down.

" Hello hyung!", he answered nervously.
" Jungkook ah, don't worry we are all safe dear. Take care of my baby okay. I know you will take very good care of him  than us. But he is literally a baby, so don't get mad on him. What is he doing now? ", Jin asked him for Tae. " I promise you hyung. Don't worry about him. I love him already so I can't get mad on him when I saw his baby eyes. He is sleeping in my room hyung. I will ask him to call you later hyung ", he replied.

" Okay Jungkook ah, I will talk to him later. And there is one important thing I want to tell you. Taehyung don't know about this. I don't know why I hide it from him. But I don't wanna hide it from his future husband. It's really really important thing Jungkook. We'll talk about this later before your marriage",  Jungkook was confused but, " Sure hyung, we will meet one day. Now don't worry about anything", he replied and they ended the call.

"What happened with Kim's family? Every one wants to tell me an important thing. Today morning Tae said he wanna talk to me about an important thing. Now Jin hyung? What's going on? Anyhow all are safe, that's the important" he asked himself. " Let's go and check on my sleepy bear", Jungkook said to himself and ran to the upstairs to check his wifey excitedly.

He opened the door knob very slowly  not to wake his sleepy bear. He saw his wifey is sleeping like a cute fluffy ball under his duvet mumbling something under his breath. He closed the door silently and walked near the bed. He lit his favorite scented candle and sat next to his wifey. He was wondering about his beauty. He noticed his every single details. He always do this when he get closer to his wifey. He is so addicting.

Jungkook kissed him on his forehead and adjusted his hair to his ears. He took his phone and again take candid pic of his sleepy bear and some selfies with him. He smiled at the picture and he placed his phone on the side table. He saw Taehyung's cute fist on the duvet and noticed that he's mumbling in his sleep. Jungkook feels amazed and went near to him to hear what his wifey mumbling.

Jungkook got excited and his bambi eyes went dark when he heard his name and moaning noises from his wifey. He moved away from him immediately and chuckled. " My baby bear is having wet dream, huh?  Cute ", he asked and thinks that's very cute when Taehyung was talking in sleep and moaning his name.
"He's so cute", Jungkook said and crunched his nose and silently smiled at his messy bear. He smirked in evil when he got an idea.

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜

Hey Cherries🍒,

Hope you guys like this chapter. Thank you so much. I can see so many of you are reading my story. Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. Share your thoughts about it. I know by thanking you all won't be enough. I will express my gratitude by updating you an exciting chapter every time. I mean it.
Have a good day!

I Purple You💜

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜