🍒 CHAPTER 4 🍒

The news of Mr. Jeon's death flashed everywhere. Many business men came to funeral in Jeon's Mansion. Jungkook's friend Jung Hoseok take care of everything, because Jungkook and Yoongi are with their mom. Kim's family stayed with them.

Entire hall was very silent. Mrs. Jeon kissed her husband who is sleeping in the coffin. Jimin helped Yoongi to take care of the guests. Jin and Namjoon stayed with Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook was standing in the hall with straight face. He didn't see anyone. Taehyung feels sad and scared to see Jungkook like this. Jin eyed Taehyung, and then Taehyung took his step forward and stand with Jungkook. Jungkook noticed Taehyung standing next to him.

"Take care of my mom. I will be right back", Jungkook said and went to upstairs. Taehyung nodded and went to Mrs. Jeon and hugged her. By evening they buried Mr. Jeon in the garden. JHope and Jungkook were busy with some documentation for government. Yoongi and Jimin send off their relatives. Taehyung stayed with Mrs. Jeon. Later they all went to their home. Jin and Taehyung stayed in Jeon's mansion. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin are planning to go US for some business reasons. Jungkook and JHope went to JJK Corporation.

1 Week Later

After a week of Mr. Jeon's death. Slowly everyone getting into their normal routine. It's very hard for Mrs. Jeon and his sons to overcome their loss. So Kim's family are really supportive to them. As for business, Yoongi denied the offer to become the CEO of JJK Corporation. He wants his brother to be the CEO. Jungkook first didn't accept it. But later he understood his hyung always do the right thing. So Jungkook became the CEO of JJK Corporation and Yoongi took the Manager position. Jimin is now working for his boss Yoongi. Also they had this very mutual understanding. They handle work life situations very well. They started to like each other. As for Taehyung he became happy when he know his soon to he husband became a CEO. He is spending his days by decorating cakes and gift them to Jeon's. He visit Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook time to time with Jin. But Jungkook has been always busy in his business. He made an agreement to be partner with Kim's Financial Group.

So today Namjoon from Kim's Financial group, Yoongi and Jimin from JJK Corporation will be going to abroad to finalize the project. So Kim's family will be staying in Jeon's mansion for sometime.

At night, Jin and Taehyung are in the kitchen to prepare dinner. All servants are asked to take leave for three days by Mrs. Jeon. Taehyung helped his mom for cooking. Mrs. Jeon smiled by seeing Taehyung helping  his mother like a little child who is always stay with their mother. 

" Taebaby come here", Mrs. Jeon said. 

Taehyung quickly run to the hall after he heard Mrs. Jeon. "Nae eomma", Taehyung said politely.

 "Sit down dear. Lets talk", She said. " How are you feeling now eomma? ", taehyung asked.

" I'm okay Taehyung ah. Shall I ask you one thing? "She asked and taehyung nodded.

"Do you like us? Do you like Jungkookie?", Jeon Ari asked. Taehyung's heart started to beat fast after hearing Jungkook's name.

" Yes eomma I like you all", he answered.

" What about Jungkookie? ", she asked again. Taehyung got shy, his face became red and he became nervous and bites his lips and nodded positively. Mrs. Jeon smiled at him by his behavior

" Are you feeling shy? ", she asked playfully to tease Taehyung.

" No-no no eomma", Taehyung said loudly and lowered his head to hide his blushing face.