🍒 CHAPTER 5 🍒

Third person pov

Jungkook was so shocked to see Tae in this condition. He get in to the bed and touched Tae's face. He was sweating and his temperature is lightly high. He scooped Taehyung in his arms and pulled the duvet. He turned his head other side when he saw Taehyung was wearing no pants under his hoodie. He gulped and try to look again his Tae's smooth milky legs.

' Jungkook Idiot this not the time. He is trembling. Help him', Jungkook scolded himself and try to wake him up. But Tae mumbling.

"Tae.. I'm here. Hey open your eyes. I'm right here. You are okay. Please open your eyes Tae! ", Jungkook get closer to him and hugged him to calm him down.

" Kookie.. Ughh..Don't leave m- mee", Tae mumbled when he hugged Jungkook tightly and slowly opened his eyes.

Jungkook saw Tae's teary eyes and wiped the tears that are falling on his cheeks. He understood that Tae was frightened because of nightmare. He whispered soothing words and make him to sleep.

Tae calmed down when Jungkook is with him. He had a nightmare. After Mr. Jeon's death, sleeping alone in the huge room, with the storm outside feared him. He is relaxed when Jungkook keep stroking his hair smoothly.

"Are you feeling okay now? You were trembling when I saw you. Do you have some water? ", Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook help him to drink the water and wiped his lips. Taehyung's face flushed red when Jungkook care for him. Tae thinks he needs to explain him. But Jungkook interrupted.

" You don't need to explain Tae. It's just a nightmare so forgot about that and sleep tight". Jungkook pulled the duvet to Tae and get up.

"Do-Don't go Kookie Please", Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly with his puppy eyes.

Jungkook can't say no after seeing his pleading puppy eye. He thought he is a baby who his whining to sleep. Jungkook chuckled and stayed with him. Taehyung smiled at him and mumbled thanks.

"Okay I'm not going anywhere. I will stay here with you. By the way did you called me Kookie again? Is that a nickname for me?", Jungkook asked Tae teasingly.

Taehyung blushed so hard and hide inside the duvet. Jungkook chuckled and opened the duvet. He saw Taehyung was closed his eyes and biting his lips harder. Taehyung opened his eyes and he saw Jungkook staring at him. He felt more shy and turned his head to other side.

"Stop being so cutee. This is not good for you. Answer me or I will go to my room", Jungkook says.

" No noo please stay with me. I like to call you as 'Kookie'. You- you don't like it hyung? ", Taehyung asked as his eyes started to tear.

" Hey no no no. I love it. No one called me by that name. I really love it. So Don't cry. I wil be with you. Now can we sleep? Or else your cute face will get tired", Jungkook consoled Tae like a baby.

' Kookie is better than hyung. I can't control it when he calls me hyung with his pretty little face', Jungkook thought.

"Thank you Kookie. Yes it's pretty late. This space is enough for you? ", Tae moved a little to give Jungkook some space.

Jungkook gulped when the milky legs of Tae flashed in his mind. He will do naughty things with his innocent boy when he sleep with him.

" No Tae. I will sleep on the couch. You sleep comfortable in the bed hmm. Sleep Tight Tae", Jungkook rapped fastly and slept in the couch.

Taehyung felt sad and nodded that he didn't get cuddles today

Taehyung felt sad and nodded that he didn't get cuddles today. He saw Jungkook sleeping in the couch. 'He looks so tired. Why he didn't sleep with me. He don't like me? But he is very handsome and kind. I think I like him more day by day'. Taehyung thought and fell into deep sleep.

The next day morning sun light falls on the handsome face of Jungkook. He opened his eyes and monitor the room. He saw Taehyung was sleeping peacefully. A smile appears on his lips when he saw the beautiful view.

'What an amazing view in the morning! ', he thought and get down from the couch

'What an amazing view in the morning! ', he thought and get down from the couch. He stretched his arms and pull the curtains to get sunlight to the room. Taehyung whined and turned to the other side.

Jungkook can't take his eyes off from Taehyung. He went near to Taehyung and touched his eyes. His finger traveled to his nose and he stops at the lips. It felts so soft and his imagination went wild.He feels his thing got hard when he touches Taehyung's lips.

Suddenly Taehyung opened his eyes. He looks sleepy and he thought he was dreaming Jungkook. He smiled shyly and take out his hand and touched Jungkook's face.

"You looks so handsome Kookie. I love the way you care about your family and me. I want to feel more of your love. I want your cuddles. But yesterday you looked so tired".He pouted in his sleep. "You deserved to be happy Kookie. My love for you is increasing everyday. But I don't know how to tell you. I like your bunny smile and this mole under your lips.. It's .. It's.. Umm. It's very pretty". Taehyung talked in sleep.

Jungkook was flattered by his actions. He understand that Taehyung thought Jungkook was in his dream. He sleep talked to Jungkook. But Jungkook's eyes filled with tears. He feels so happy to hear this from Taehyung. His heart started to beat fasts and this is overwhelming for him.

He wants to kiss him badly but he thinks it is wrong to do without his permission. He hold Taehyung's hand and kept in bed. But suddenly Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards him. Jungkook stumbled and fall over the Taehyung. Taehyung hugged him tightly and started to adjust both of them in the bed.

Jungkook try not to touch Taehyung. He closed his eyes when Taehyung keep rubbing his booty on Jungkook's thing. Jungkook closes his mouth and groaned silently. He hold Taehyung's hip tightly to stop him moving. His hip looks so delicate.Taehyung moaned in pain. Jungkook's ears turned red. He widened his eyes when he heard Tae moaning.

Jungkook immediately get down from the bed and kept the pillow on the edge of the bed for safety and left the room. He ran to his bathroom in his room. " He's so innocent. He don't know what he's doing. At the same he is really dangerous to me", Jungkook huffed and saw his dick erected in his pants. He sighed and open the shower to calm his hormones. He take care of his problem and then get ready to his work.