🍒 CHAPTER 14 🍒

In Jeon's mansion, everyone seems to be happy after hearing the wonderful news. Kim's family is leaving the mansion for the wedding preparations. "Goodbye Mrs. Jeon, we have lot of works to do for our sons marriage. I asked my guards for security. So don't worry about being alone", Namjoon said to Mrs. Jeon. " Yay! I am so excited about my cat's marriage", she smiled at Yoongi and he smirked.

"Don't worry about me, after two days I will have three sons in my home to take care of me", she said to them. Taehyung pouted and said, " Eomma, I will miss you so much, don't forget to take the supplements regularly. I will remind you time to time", he said and Mrs. Jeon cooed at him.

"I will miss you so much dear. Don't worry, very soon you are also going to be my Jungkookie's wife and stay with me ", she said to him. This made Jungkook and Taehyung very shy and they glanced at each other. They bid their goodbyes and left the Jeon's mansion.

Taehyung was thinking about Jungkook. His mind is full of his future husband. 'Did kookie miss me? I don't think he miss me like the way I miss him. He has lot of works to do in his business. But when I saw his eyes his eyes, it's telling me to stay with him all the time. My god why am I thinking too much. I have to plan something for Jiminie's wedding'.

He was so happy about his brother Jimin. He always want good things happen to his brother, because his brother worked so hard for his family's growth and support him to pursue his passion. Taehyung decided to surprise his brother my preparing a huge wedding cake with his own hands. He  smiled to himself about his surprise plan. He misses his kookie so much. He wants to share this surprise plan with him and want to surprise Yoonmin couple on the wedding day.

His eyes sparkled when he got an idea. He really want to meet his kookie and spend some time with him to know more about his introvert husband. He took his phone and searched for the only name"kookie", he clicked his number and taehyung felt his heart beating faster than usual. His fingers are shaking to type something to him. "Calm down Tae, you can do it", he motivated himself and called him.

" Ahh my baby bear, I expected your call. Are you really missing me that much? ", Jungkook asked him teasingly. " Kookie, stop teasing me. You are always like this. To be honest, I really want to stay with you and spend more time with you. I want to know everything about you kookie. But you are always teasing and playing with me", Tae said to him boldly by holding his hand near to his heart.

He is waiting for the reply from his future husband. "Baby, this time you're the one teasing me. I love your innocence tae, you are always conveying every emotions with me. I really want to meet you and kiss your sweet lips for always telling me your true feelings", Jungkook said to him. Taehyung blushed and eyed at his family members busy in talking. He hide his blushing face by facing the red tomato squishy balls to the car window.

"Kookie, my parents and Jiminie are with me", he whinned and bit his lips. " So what? I'm telling you the truth. I wish you to be here with me. But I know our family will become busy in upcoming days for our hyungs wedding. We don't have a chance to meet each other before wedding, I guess", he said to Taehyung and sighed. Taehyung smiled when he heard his husband sigh, "There is a way kookie", he said to Jungkook. " What are you saying baby? ", he asked him and frowned his eyebrows.

" Kookie, I am planing to surprise our hyungs by presenting them a wedding cake. I want to make the wedding cake with you. I want your help and support kookie. Do you really like my idea? ", " Wow, I really appreciate it baby. Why haven't I thought about surprise gifts? ", he praised him and got excited about the surprise plan.

He was so happy to meet his baby again privately. " Really? Thank you so much kookie. I was little hesitant about this idea. But now I feel so confident kookie. I don't have to worry about anything when you're with me", he said to him and smiled happily to meet his bunny and about his hyungs wedding cake surprise plan.

"Don't worry baby. I am so happy that you're really want to surprise hyungs. I will make the arrangements for making the cake in my private place. Is that okay baby? ", he asked him politely. Without any second Taehyung agreed to him. " Of course Kookie, I am so excited. I really want to spend more time with you. I want you to be a part of this surprise plan. Our hyungs will never going to forget our gift", Taehyung said to him.

Jungkook chuckled to his comment and then they disconnected the call saying goodbye and Jungkook's smooch noises makes tingling in Tae's tummy. Everyone in their family was thinking about Yoongi and Jimin's marriage as a most important thing. They also want tae to marry Jungkook soon, but as Taekook said they respect their choices and gave time to them to understand each other. Because they are too young to be married.

Namjoon and Jin reached their mansion with their sons. They were discussing about so many things. Listing out the people who they want to invite and some stuffs. Jimin was in his room talking to his cat excitedly. Taehyung saw his brother's smile and felt emotional. His brother is not going to stay with him and cuddle with him anymore. He bites his lips and controlled his tears and went to his room.

Taehyung went to the balcony in his room after taking a bath. He looked into the dark sky were the moon is looking very beautiful as always with his twinkling friends. A cool breeze is howling throw the window which makes the thin white curtain touch his body. He realised that he have to face the reality. He wants more time for himself. He wants to explore the world and has so many dreams and wishes to come true.

Sudden decision of his marriage plan and his brother's makes him confused and distracted from his regular routine. He was very afraid to get marry to unknown person. Thankfully he was very comfortable with Jungkook. He always believes in love marriage. Being an openly gay person, he believes that loving an another man and marry him is a dream to him.

They know that they can't have their own child if they marry another man. By accepting all of it, marrying a man whom he loves so much in this world is a very difficult thing to him. He never expect that person will be his Jungkook. He accepted to this marriage only because of his father and Mr. Jeon. He was on cloud nine when he knows about Jungkook. He wants to discuss so many things with him. About his wishes, dreams and his future with him. He looks at the sky

Taehyung really don't know about his body. Only His family knows about him. They want to tell everything about Taehyung that he  can get pregnant when the time comes. Jin, Namjoon and Jimin don't want to tell this special thing about him at his young age. They just wants to spend his childhood days and his college life like a normal kid. But they were very conscious about his safety. They never left him alone.

Taehyung looked at the beautiful sky and sighed. He started to blush about the things happened between him and Jungkook. He cherished the time spent with him in Jeon's Mansion. "Thank you Kookie, for coming into my life", he said looking at the moon.
He can't stop thinking about him, he scolded himself for being shameless and always thinking about his future husband and his handsome face with the bunny smile he always loves.