🍒 CHAPTER 17 🍒

Third person's pov

This is Jungkook's private villa which is located in the outskirts of town in a mountain area

This is Jungkook's private villa which is located in the outskirts of town in a mountain area. Taekook arrived at Jungkook's private villa by evening. On the way tae slept peacefully in the car without knowing himself. He felt bad that he wasted so many hours by sleeping without talking anything with his hubby. But jungkook really loved it and enjoyed his sleepy bear and he secretly took some picture of his baby bear on his phone for private collection.

He parked his car in the garage and opened the door for Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at him and followed his kookie. Aa soon as they entered the private villa Taehyung was awstrucked by the interior decorations. Jungkook looked at his baby's reaction. He saw his almond eyes were gleaming. "Tae, Do you like it ?", he asked him.

"Wahhhhh!!, Kookie please tell me I'm not dreaming. I really love it. Wowww, I have never seen this kind of villa in my life. Your villa is awesome kookie, I can't believe it. This is amazing!", he said to him and noticed every details of the villa. " I'm glad. But this is not my villa anymore baby ", Jungkook said to him. " Whyyyyy?! ", Taehyung asked him with a little disappointment.

" Because, here after this villa is ours. I'm so happy that you love this designs and interiors. I made it by myself for my life partner and I'm very glad that I'm gonna live in this house with you for the rest of my life", Jungkook said to him. By hearing this Taehyung felt so lucky and happy to have him as his husband. He didn't expect that Jungkook will talk to him like this.

He heard that JK is cold hearted one, not expressive and don't have faith in love. But by seeing this side of JK, he thinks that he's not like that. Taehyung feels happy and proud to see this face of Jungkook, because no one in this world can't feel his affection and love, but himself. " So, after our marriage we will move to this house and live here with our babies right? ", Tae said to him shyly. He waited for his response with his racing heart.

" Of course baby", Jungkook said without taking the hint from his baby bear. Taehyung pouted and nodded his head like he's not interested. Jungkook noticed his expression and frowned. "Why baby? What happened? ", Jk asked him worriedly. Tae looked at his idiot bunny and said, " You.. You know nothing, Kookie! ", Tae said to him with an angry pout and left the living area.

Jungkook is standing there and got confused by what happened. He is processing everything and thinking what goes wrong. His bambi eyes got widened when he got the hint from his baby bear. " Aishhh!! Jungkook you're an idiot man. Why are you so dumb? ", he scolded himself. " I didn't expect that he want to have kids with me , this is very surprising , but he himself a baby to me ", Jungkook talked to himself.

In kitchen, taehyung is angrily took the things from his bag and arranged it in the kitchen top for cake preparation.
" Humpp! Why kookie didn't took my hint? He's always listen to my every words and observe everything like a pro, but now why didn't he get the hint? ", he said. " But, it's my mistake. I should have told him that I love to have kids with him so much and I wanted to marry him very soon. I love babies so much ".

"I can't tell him directly by seeing his eyes, I always feels very nervous and shy when he look at me with like that. So it's his fault anyways", he put the flour packet on the table angrily. Taehyung was talking to himself in the kitchen. Jungkook noticed his bear was angry at himself. He slowly went to the kitchen and saw his bear talking to himself and chuckled at his cute angry pout.

Taehyung was mixing the flavors for the cream for the wedding cake. He didn't notice when Jungkook came to kitchen. He was occupied by his thoughts on how to confess his feelings to his hubby. He moved his bangs that are falling on his forehead with his arm. He started to mix the cream with his hands. He gasped when he felt a strong pair of arms around his hip.

Taehyung's breath hitched when he found that his hubby is hugging him tightly from behind. His heart started to pound rapidly. For a second he thought he will faint in his arms. He hold his breath and took some time to form a word from his mouth. " Koo... Kookie... Wha.. What are you doing? Humm leave me kookieeeeee, ughh", he whinned shyly and asked him.

" I'm hugging my wifey, why are you feeling so shy ? ", he said to him and places his head on his Bear's left side shoulder. Taehyung can't take this anymore. He tries to move from his hold but his hand is full of cream and he knows that he can't defeat his muscle bunny. " Wifey? I'm not your wifey. I don't love you, so I won't marry you, who is your wifey, huh? ", Tae asked him angrily without turning his head.

Taehyung gulped so hard, when he felt jungkook's breath under his neck. It does something to his stomach that made him to moan lightly. Jungkook smiled and enjoying the reaction from his wifey. " I know what you're thinking about me Tae. Sorry for take your hint very lately. But I want to hear your real feelings about me . Don't be afraid of me, I don't want you to be very uncomfortable around me. You can tell me anything you want to say baby".

"You made me like this Tae. I have never opened my heart to anybody. But whenever I'm with you I really love to express myself one hundred percent. I want you to see every side of me. I don't want to hide anything from you. I respect your feelings and decisions, but is it too selfish to think that I want you to be open with me and express yourself to me? ", Jungkook asked him softly.

Taehyung listened to his every words and realised that he should be himself to his love. He also understands that he wants to discuss an important thing to him. " Kookie, I want to tell you one thing, it's really important. But I need some time. Is it okay for you?", he asked to him without any hesitation.
" Yeah baby, take your time. I will always listen to you ", Jungkook said to him and kissed on his cheeks. Tae smiled shyly and said, " Thank you so much kookie, for understanding me ".

" So what happened to the wedding cake? You need any help? ", Jungkook asked him. " No kookie, I will take care of it, I just need your love and company for making this cake to our hyungs", Tae said to him and this made our Jungkook skipped a heart beat. He really really loves it when Taehyung express every words he thinks in mind. Jungkook can't form any words, he just stay silent and break the hug and saw his baby with heart eyes.