🍒 CHAPTER 2 🍒

Third Person Pov

Here is our cute TaeTae is sleeping like a bear with a pout in his face

Here is our cute TaeTae is sleeping like a bear with a pout in his face. After completing the college, he spent his most of the time by watching series and sleeping. Lately he has been interested in Bakery, and helping his mom with home baking. He likes to eat delicious cakes and muffins. Also he likes to decorate the cake with his innovative ideas. Jin feels so happy to see Tae helping him. He likes to see his son's happy face while decorating the cake.

A smile appears on Jimin's face after seeing his brother also his friend sleeping like a bear

A smile appears on Jimin's face after seeing his brother also his friend sleeping like a bear. "Taehyungahh wake up!!", Jimin screamed on purpose to wake him. "Waeeee?!! I am sleepyyyy", tae sleep talk to jimin. Jimin sighed and sleep next to taehyung and hugged him tightly.
"Woww! It's so nice. Let's sleepp like thissshhh", taehyung said to jimin by hugging him tightly. Jimin hummed and they both slept for more than one hour.

 Jimin hummed and they both slept for more than one hour

             JEON'S MANSION SEOUL

Mr. Jeon built this mansion for his family when he was a popular business man in Seoul who started JJK Corporation with his own hard work. His wife Jeon Ari showed her love and support to her husband when they have nothing in their hands. Because of her love and his hard work they are now in this position.They are parents to two children Yoongi and Jungkook. Both of them are very matured and responsible person at very young age. They always love their parents. Jeon's mansion was always filled with joy and happiness.

One week before

Mr and Mrs Jeon were sleeping peacefully in their bedroom. In upstairs, Yoongi is sleeping in their own room. Next to Yoongi's room, Jungkook is working late night for his upcoming dealership. Suddenly he heard his mom voice,"Yoongi!! Jungkookie!!! Come here!!". " Jungkook ran to his brothers room and knocked the door. Yoongi and Jungkook quickly went to their dad's room. " Honeyy!! Wake up why are you doing like this? Yoongi jungkook!! ", Mrs. Jeon panicked and she tried to wake his husband. Her eyes are filled with tears after seeing her unconscious husband lying near the bathroom door. " Mom what happened to dad? ", Jungkook asked to his mom in panic. "Take the car Jungkookie. Let's take him to the hospital. Alert the security to open the gate", Yoongi said. Jeon Ari cried and prayed to the God to save his husband. " Hyung help me", Jungkook lifted his father and ran to the car. Yoongi helped him to get their father in the car and they drive fastly to the hospital. The medical team take care of their father and admitted him in the ICU. Doctors and nurses were ran to the ICU ward and they start to diagnose him. Yoongi and Jungkook waited outside the room with their mother. Jeon Ari is praying continuously with tear falling from her eyes. Jungkook hugged his mother to comfort her." Don't worry mom. He will be all right" Jungkook said to his mother. He is controlling his emotions.Yoongi was busy in the reception with some medical procedures. The doctor came out of the ICU ward. "Mr.Jeons family?", she asked. "Yes doc. She is his wife and I'm his youngest son Jungkook. What happened to my father.is he all right?", jungkook asked continuously. "Calm down Mr. Jungkook. You're father is safe now", doctor said. Jungkook sighed in relief and thankes the doctor. Jeon Ari cried after hearing the doctor. "Thank you doctor for saving my husband", she thanked the doctor. "Can we talk in person? ", doctor asked Jungkook. Jungkook nodded. "Excuse me doctor", Jungkook and Yoongi entered the doctors room. "Yes. Please take your seats", doctor said. "What's the matter doc? What happened to my dad? He was very well. But how suddenly?", Yoongi asked. "As a doctor I have to tell you the truth. Your father is very sick. He is counting his days. He got pancreatic cancer", doctor said sadly. "What!!", jungkook was so shocked and he can't accept the fact that his father has cancer. "Doctor. Don't bother about money. Please treat him ASAP. Cancer is curable if he treat from the initial stage", Yoongi said to the doctor with hope. The doctors face changed and she said, " Yeah you are right. Unfortunately,your father is in final stage. His condition is getting worse. Even if he do therapy there will be 0.0001% chance to survive. But it's medically impossible at his age". Jungkook and Yoongi was so shocked and tears are flowing from their eyes. They can't accept this. They began to blame themselves for not taking care of him."My advice is make him happy as long as he live. I'm sorry to say this he can barely survive for one or two weeks. Take care of him. Also it's my job to convey this message to your parents. I will tell your mother about his condition. For two more days he should stay here for observation. After two days you can take him home", the doctor said and left the cabin. Later Jungkook and Yoongi went to see their mother. Jeon Ari hugged her sons and cried out loud. Yoongi and Jungkook tried to control their emotions but it failed. Three of them saw Mr. Jeon lying on the bed inside the ICU. "Yoongi, Jungkookah don't worry. We will take him home after two days okay. Go home and take some rest. I will stay with him", Ari said to her sons by wiping her tears and their sons. They nodded negatively. "Your father told me one thing. He wants to meet Mr. Kim and his wife. We have to talk to them as soon as possible. Yoongi call Mr. Kim, tell him everything and come to visit us in hospital okay", Aeri said. Jungkook frowned in confusion and nodded. "Okay eomma. I will talk to him. You take care ans stay with dad. Call us if you need anything. We will come tomorrow morning", Yoongi said. Jungkook hugged his mom and leave the hospital.They both drive to Jeon mansion with heavy hearts. Yoongi called Mr. Kim and told everything. They reached mansion by early morning 5:30am. Jungkook went to his room, fell on his mattress and closed his eyes. Slowly he went to deep sleep. Yoongi came to Jungkook room and slowly stroke his brother's hair and smiled. " Sleep well my brother ", he whispered and left the room.