🍒 CHAPTER 18 🍒

Third person's pov

Jungkook is looking at his baby from the couch he were sitting and talking to his assistant about some paper work for his company. He saw how his taehyung's almond eyes go wide when he's so concentrated by frowning his eyebrows while decorating the cake. He smiled when he looks at Tae's pouty lips while he icing the cake. He throwed his phone on the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

Tae was very concentrated that he didn't notice his hubby is glancing at his face without taking his eyes. Jungkook bite his lips when Tae licks the cream on his hand. He looks so sinful yet innocent when he licked his hand. Jungkook can't control his mind when Tae did that. He coughed when imagined something unholy with his innocent bear.

Taehyung noticed his hyungie and said,
" Hyungieee, come here",  he signaled him to come near him with his eyes while icing the cake. "Ohh shit, baby you don't know what you're doing to me", jungkook said to him in his rapsy voice. Taehyung got confused and said, " I'm just icing the cake hyungie. Come here,  taste this cream and tell me how is it", Tae said to him causally.

Jungkook smiled at him for his innocence and gulped when he got near to him. Tae feed him a scoop of cream and Jungkook tastes it by looking at him in the eye. He got angry when the cream tastes so yummy."Hummmmmmmm, so good baby",  he said to him angrily with a smile. A little amount of cream is remain in the spoon Taehyung licks the spoon like a kitten and winked at his kookie and said, " That's Kim Taehyung's magic".

Jungkook lost his control when Tae licks the spoon again by looking at him directly in the eyes. He kissed him on the lips for some seconds. Taehyung was surprised that he made the spoon fall and supported the  counter top with his hands. He closed his eyes and  stay still to let his kookie have him. But Jungkook   leave his lips and looked at his bear panting for the air with his red cheeks.

Taehyung licks his lips and looked at him by catching his breath. " Kookieee", he called him and waited for his hubby to kiss him again. "Call me hyungie, baby", Jungkook whispered to him in his ear and licked the earlobe by closing his eyes . " Hummmmmmmmm", taehyung moaned when he felt hot and wet things tickles his ear. He started to wiggle and try to move from him but he failed when Jungkook hold his hips tightly with his left hand.

" What is it baby? ", he asked him in his deep voice. Taehyung gulped and he got no words to answer him back. He wants to tell him that it tickles but hearing his deep voice he remain silent and said,
" Kookiee,  whyyy? ", he asked him in whisper. " What did I say baby? Call me hyungie ", Jungkook said to him with his deepest tone.  " Hyungieee", Taehyung called him immediately and saw his hubby smirked at him when he heard it.

" You are very naughty Tae, you don't know what you are doing but it seems like you're intentionally teasing me by licking the cream so many times by looking at me", he said to him and took some cream on his fingers from the bowl. " Hyungie.... No I didn't do it for teasi.. teasing youu.. I .. I don't know what you are saying hyungiee", Taehyung said to him with his pleased eyes and he got afraid that he did something wrong to his hubby, now he felt bad at himself.

Jungkook took the icing cream and bring  his finger in front of Tae's mouth and looked at him, " Now tell me how it tastes", he said to him and touched his lips waiting for him to take his finger in his mouth. Tae bited his lips and licked the cream in his hyungie's finger like a kitten. "It..it tastes good" Tae replied sofltly. He gulped and closed his eyes tightly. He feels so shy and scared to meet his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't control his desires when he saw his cute and innocent baby's actions. "Baby open your mouth", he said. Taehyung opened his eyes suddenly and doesn't understand what  his kookie is doing, and why he is doing like this. " Tae, open your mouth ", Jungkook commanded him. He smirked when Tae's plump lips parted. He opened his mouth lightly. Jungkook looked at him and put his finger into his mouth slowly.