🍒 CHAPTER 13 🍒

In Jeon's mansion it's a very usual morning, but it feels very special for Mrs. Jeon. Because of the good thing that's going to happen in the mansion after her husband's funeral. She is very energetic and happy since yesterday night. The smile on Yoongi's face when he was with Jimin and the most exciting visual of his son Jungkook carrying Taehyung in his arms made her to feel the most happiest in the world.

At the business trip, Mr. Kim witnessed the true love between Yoongi and Jimin. At first he thought that their son will be mad at him for the sudden marriage proposal. He had no choice. He wants to keep the promise for his only true friend, Mr. Jeon. He also thinks that they are the perfect match for his sons.

He felt so happy to saw how they are understanding to each other. The way Jimin looks at Yoongi is so different. After his father's death, Yoongi always spend his night by looking at the stars in the lounge, where the three of them stayed in. But one day Namjoon noticed a different Yoongi, he saw a smile on Yoongi's face. He was so happy to know that the reason behind that young man's smile is his son.

He also had to saw so many lovey dovey things in that business trip. He was very happy that his son find his true love. But he was worried about his baby bear. He is so young and innocent. Everything happened so fast to him. Namjoon can't believe that his baby bear is going to be someone's very soon.

When he came to Seoul, he was surprised to see his baby bear in Jungkook's arms. He got so emotional and decided that he's the one for him. He wants to protect this family as a father. He wants to show his love and kindness to his son-in-laws, he always look them like his new sons. After the trip, he discussed everything with his wife Jin.

They decided to arrange the marriage for his first son Jimin with Yoongi by next week. So they discussed this matter with Mrs. Jeon yesterday night. Now they are gathered in the dinning hall only to announce this good news to everyone in the mansion. Mrs. Jeon felt so happy to arrange this marriage. A smile bleamed in her face by thinking of it.

She took incharge for all the arrangements and she insisted Namjoon and Jin that she want to do everything for Jimin and Yoongi's marriage. Jin felt so happy. He believes that they will take care of their son very much. Because Jimin deserves this love from everyone. "We should tell them now", Namjoon said to Mrs. Jeon and Jin.

For breakfast, all the members gathered in the dinning hall. Jungkook is sitting next to his brother. Jimin and Taehyung are chatting and smiling at each other. Mrs. Jeon adores them so much. " Eomma, the food is really delicious ", Yoongi said to Jin. Jin patted his head and smiled at him. " Have more dear", he said and served him more food.

" Hmmmm, why this is so good? ", Jungkook got angry with the delicious food and ate the whole dish like a hungry lion. This made everyone laugh at his cute angry reactions. Taehyung shyly looked at him and giggled at his Kookie's reaction. He always wanted this, the happy family.

He was so happy about his own family, but when he thinks of his future love, he always had a little worry about their family. But seeing this happy family he feels so lucky and thanked the God. Namjoon finished his food and cleared his throat to get attention from everyone.

"Guys, we have decided to plan Yoongi and Jimin's marriage by next week. What do you guys think? Especially Yoongi and Jimin, do you have any objections? Because the decision of you two people are very very important. So what's your answer? ", Namjoon asked to them. Taehyung showed his boxy smile and give thumbs up to his dad and hugged his brother.

" Jiminiee, what's your decision? Tell me please, I'm so excited for your marriage. Hyung will you marry my Jiminiee? ", Tae asked excitingly to Yoongi and his brother. Jungkook smiled at his baby bear and moved closer to his brother. " Hyung don't worry about the business, me and Hobi hyung will take care of it. Now say yes to this. Look at your shortie, he's waiting for your amswer", he said.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and smiled at him. "I have no objection appa. I am so happy to marry Jimin. He's so precious and he's my life saver. I don't want to lose him. I love him very much and I can't wait to have him as my wife", he said frankly in front of everyone. Mrs. Jeon can't believe her eyes. She had never seen him like this. Namjoon and Jin smiled at his confession.

" Hyungggg", Jimin whined and his shy face with his hands. "Ayyyyyyy, hyung you are the best. You are perfect for my Jiminiee", he shouted loudly and hugged his brother tightly. Jungkook was amazed by his answer and smirked and hugged his brother. " What is your answer miniee? ", Jin asked him and waited for the well known answer.

" I..I love him eomma, and I have no objection to marry him appa. We are ready for it", he shyly admitted and looked at Yoongi. Jimin got very shy when Yoongi winked at him. He kicked him under the table. "Ouchhh", Jungkook screamed and Jimin widened his eyes and pouted when Yoongi laughed at him.

"Kookie what happened?",Tae asked worriedly. " Nothing Tae", he replied to him. "Jiminiee, don't kick my kookie ", he pouted and scolded Jimin like a angry little boy. Sorry Jungkookie, I thought it was hyung's leg ", he said to Jungkook and apologized to the angry and worried Tae next to him.

Jimin mouthed something to Yoongi, and it made Yoongi to cough continuously and sit straight. " It's great, then we plan to arrange the marriage event without any complications. This is the first marriage for both of our family", Namjoon said.

"I wish my husband will be here with us, but don't worry, you all will get his blessings. Jungkookie, I really need your help, because I want to do all the things for my son's marriage", Mrs. Jeon said to him. " Eomma, don't worry. I will take care of everything. You rest and don't stress yourself ", Jungkook said to her.

" No Jungkookie, I have always dreamed of this moment. So don't stop me. And don't worry about me, I have two more sons to take care of me", she proudly said to him. Jimin gave an assured smile. "Yeahh Kookie, don't worry. I will take care of her", Taehyung supported her and convinced him by showing his sweet smile and puppy eyes.

Jungkook can't say no to his bear. He also believes that other than Taehyung no one can look at his mother with lot of care and love. He nodded his head and said to them, " Okay then go ahead, but you have to update me everything", he said and they cheered happily. "Tae, come with me", Jungkook said to him and get up from the dining table. Taehyung excitedly follow him like a tiny bean. Everyone cooed at them.

" Appa, eomma, eommonie Thank you so much. Finally it's going to happen in my life. I never thought that our marriage makes my mom this much happier. I hope my appa will also be happy", Yoongi said to them genuinely and the family members agreed to him and Namjoon patted his shoulder. "You're right, my son. Don't think too much and be happy and enjoy every moment with my Jiminiee. You are the perfect match for him", he said.

" I promise you appa, amma. I will love him till my last breath. I know he loves me more. He deserves a lot of love than me. I want give them all in this life", Yoongi said and it made Jimin shy. " Live your life to the fullest with him yoongi ah", Jin said to him and hugged Yoongi and Jimin. Mrs. Jeon was very thankful to have all these selfless people in her life.