🍒 CHAPTER 9 🍒

Third person pov

Jungkook went near to Taehyung and he can see that Tae's eyes are ready to free the tears that he's holding up. He felt sorry for him. Actually, Jungkook is more nervous than Taehyung. He hugged him and comforted Taehyung to calm him down.

"Kim Taehyung, I want to tell you something. I don't know how to express my feelings to others. After my father passed away, I never thought I would feel happiness in my life with my family. It's all because of you and your family. I know we decided to take some time for us. But I can't hide my feelings for you anymore", Jungkook said my holding his hands.

Taehyung got confused yet he listened to him. " When I look into my heart, I see  only you. I never thought that I would fall for other person in my life. All I think about was my family and my business. You are the first person who really care about me and my family without expectations. I always loose control when you by my side, you have become the light of my life. I always enjoy the time I spend with you. Since the day we first met, my feelings for you have growing stronger. Don't know when did I fall for you. I love you so much. I really love you so much Tae. I want you to be mine. I want you to be my everything. I want you to own all that I have. I would love for you to grow old with me, the best is yet to be and it begins from the moment you say yes! Will you be  mine Tae? Will you marry me and be my wifey and my love forever? ", Jungkook asked and handed him the bouquet of Pink Peonies to Taehyung, Jungkook's eyes are filled with tears, he said all the things he wanted to tell him.

 I would love for you to grow old with me, the best is yet to be and it begins from the moment you say yes! Will you be  mine Tae? Will you marry me and be my wifey and my love forever? ", Jungkook asked and handed him the bouquet of Pink Peonies ...

Taehyung started to cry. He never thought that Jungkook Will love him. He was speechless, he really want to say yes. He wants to shout 'yes!!! Kookie I will marry you. I love you so much', but he can't. Tears are falling from his eyes. He received those peonies and then got speechless when Jungkook kneel down and opened a ring box. He nodded his head and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook hugged him back tightly. He knows that Tae is loving him for long time. But he got nervous to express his feelings and Taehyung's answer. He chuckled when he saw how Taehyung is crying like a baby. He rubbed his back and said "You didn't answer me Tae? You don't want to marry me? ", he teased him purposely. Taehyung gasped and break the hug and said, " Nooo kookie.. Yes, Yess..I ..I will marry you.. , I want us to marry and grow old together. I love you so much Kookie", Taehyung says and saw Jungkook is crying. He wiped his tears and hugged him tightly. Jungkook wears the ring to his love of his life which fits perfectly to his long slender finger. He kissed the ring and smiled at him.

"Thank you so much Tae. Thank you for coming into my life. I promise you I will never ever leave you. I love you so much my baby bear", he hugged him and kissed his forehead. Taehyung blushed and hugged him more to hide his blushing face.

They break the hug and saw each other without blinking. Jungkook leaned forward and asked him, " Can I kiss you? ". Taehyung's breath hitched, his face turned beet red when Jungkook asked him directly for kiss. He bites his lips and nodded his head. He closed his eyes when Jungkook leaned towards his face. He grabbed Jungkook's shoulder tightly when he felt Jungkook's lips over his lips.