🍒 CHAPTER 11 🍒

"Ahhhhh.... Ahhhhhh... Hyu. Hyungg.. I'm.. I'm... Cumm.. Anghhh cumminggggg...I'm cummm cumminggggg ughhhh"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook smirked when he heard the sounds from Yoongi's room. 'Aish hyung is very fast',he thought and saw his baby bear. The thought of wrecking his innocent wifey under him made his pants tight. He came to sense when he saw panicked Taehyung slightly slapping him to loose his tight grip.

"What baby bear? What happened? Aren't you sleepy? Do you need anything?", he asked worriedly. " Kookie did you hear the sound? It's my hyung.. ", Taehyung got panicked and asked him. Jungkook pursed his lips to suppress his laugh and nodded his head. He get up from the bed when he saw Taehyung get down from the bed and went to open the door.

Jungkook immediately ran to his bear and picked him from the back and dragged him to the bed. Taehyung struggles to free the tight hold from him and whined saying, "Kookie, leave me.. Jiminiee is in danger.. I want to see him right now.. Ughhhh..leave me Kookieeee". Jungkook tries to hold him but Taehyung is wiggling from his grip, he lost his control and shouted his name.

" Kim Taehyung!!!! ", Taehyung stopped wiggling and froze when he heard his full name from his lovable Kookie. He gulped when he heard the angry tone of his husband. He bites his lips hardly to face his angry husband. Jungkook sighed and immediately regret for the reaction from his baby bear.

Jungkook shouted his name when Tae stepped in his feet, even though it doesn't hurt him he can't stop his wiggling bear from his tight hold. Also he doesn't want to disturb the horny couple from the next room. He wants to stop him. He didn't meant to scare his wifey. He saw Taehyung biting his lips in nervous. " Baby.. Come here and sit down. I'm sorry if I scared you. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry baby", he apologized to him immediately.

"Kookie..I'm sorry for making you mad", he apologized and hugged his muscle bunny to hide the tear in his eyes. " Kookie.. Why jiminie hyung is screaming? Listen he is screaming from the next room. Yoongi hyung is hurting Jiminie? ", he questioned him. Jungkook don't know how to answer his innocent wifey. He smiled at his innocence.

" Don't worry Tae, your hyung is safe. He is.. He is having his great time with my hyung. ", Jungkook replied. Tae blinked his eyes in confusion. Jungkook searched for words to answer his innocent bear. " They are so happy right now bear. Don't worry about them. They are just.. Just making love to each other", he blurted.

"Kookie I don't understand.. What is making love? If they are happy, then why Jiminie hyung is screaming like he is coming, Where is he going at this hour?" Tae asked innocently by blinking his eyes. Jungkook controlled his smile and said, "My wifey is so innocent", and kissed his hands. Taehyung blushed by his actions. He whined and asked him, " Kookie.. I'm not innocent, tell me please ", he pleaded.

"Baby listen, if two person love each other sincerely, they will make love to each other. It makes them stronger in their relationship, they will become more closer. Jimin hyung and yoongi hyung love each other right, so they are making love, they are having sex baby", Jungkook shyly said the last part and waited for his baby's reaction.

Taehyung nodded his like a good boy and curiously asked him, "sexxx?? Kookie I  think I heard about this , but how will they make love? I don't know how to make love kookie, but i want to make love with you, so that we will become closer and stronger in our relationship", he said innocently.

Jungkook widened his eyes when he heard his wifey. His dick erected in his pants when Tae said that he wants to make love with him. He tries to cover his erection with the pillow. He cleared his dirty thoughts and looked at Taehyung. He closely watched the flawless face of Tae and admired his beauty. Jungkook would really love to make love with him forever. But he don't want it like this. He don't want to ruin the innocence of his wifey right now. He wants to do with him with his consent.

"Baby, I would like to make love with you. We will also do it someday okay. But you don't have to worry about this right now. I love you so much. I want to show my all love to you. I want to do all things with you like any other couple. We will take it slow okay. So that we can enjoy every second, every minute, every day by loving each other", Jungkook said to him.

Taehyung feels so lucky by hearing the all loving words from his husband. By hiding his shyness he confessed,"I love you so much Kookie, I think the same. Before our marriage, I want to do so many things with you. I have so many things on my wishlist, I want to fulfill my wish with you", he replied to him.

Jungkook smiled at him and teased him by saying, " Wishlist huh? I want to see your wishlist so badly baby. Can I see it? ", he asked him. " No Kookie, you can't see my wishlist. It's my secret, shhh shhhh", Tae said cutely with finger on his pouty plump lips. Jungkook smirked and said, "It's okay you don't have to show me. Because I have wishlist too", he said to him.

" Really? That's so nice Kookie!! ", he exclaimed and asked "Can you tell me any one wish Kookie? Please", he asked him curiously. Jungkook went near to his ear and whispered, " I want to give kissie to my future wifey on my bed right now".

Taehyung got goosebumps when Jungkook's breath tickled him on his ear. It's one of his most sensitive spot. He gasped when he knows the wish of his future husband and bend his head down to hide his blushing face. 'Kookie is so naughty!! He always wants to kiss me. I'm not complaining, I like to kiss his soft lips too, but I'm so shy to look at his face and do that', he thought.

"Will you fulfill my wish, wifey? ", Jk asked him when he noticed the blushing face of his baby bear. He loves to tease his cute  and innocent wife always. Well who doesn't want to see his shy face, damn. Taehyung whined and slapped his thigh. Jungkook laughed at his baby's behavior and pecked his hand.

Taehyung looked at his husband lovingly for longtime. Their eyes can't stop looking at each other. Suddenly Taehyung comes closer to his lips and looked at his husbands eyes and then at lips, he bites his own lips unknowingly, which turned on Jungkook. Jungkook gulped to control his hormones to not do anything without his wife's permission. Taehyung nodded his head by looking at him, like already read JK's mind.

Jungkook widened his eyes when Tae nodded his head. He didn't expect this, he lost in thoughts by looking at his deep brown eyes. Taehyung took the initiative and kissed his husbands rosy lips with his plumped one by closing his eyes. Jungkook was shocked by his sudden action. He melts into that sweet plump lips, which he always admire. He moved his lips to taste his wife's sweet lips more.

Taehyung tightly hold his husbands tee in a fist, when he feels his Kookie's lips over his." Ughmmmmm", he moaned in between the kiss when Jungkook licked his lower lips with his tongue. He finds it nasty to feel the saliva of his husband, but it feels so good to him later. Taehyung didn't respond to the kiss, because he really don't know how to do all tongue things like his expert husband.

Jungkook tastes his sweet lips, he can't stop the kiss, he wants to continue the kiss and explore the cavern of Tae's mouth. But they break the kiss when Tae slapped his chest to gain his breath. Jungkook looked at the flushed face of his Taehyung, whose cheeks are looking like a pink cotton candy. Taehyung gasped for breath and looked at his husband in disbelief.

Jungkook wiped the saliva around the corner of Tae's lips. "You are so cute Taehyung, I am so happy to have you in my life and thank you for fulfilling my wish", he added by teasing his wife. " Kookie...... Stop teasing me.. I.. I love you Kookie ", he replied shyly. " You started the Kissie and now you're feeling shy, huh? ", he asked him.

" Kookie.. Stop it", Tae whined like a baby and hide his face with his hands. "Okay.. I'm not teasing you.. I really loved it Tae", he said and hugged his baby bear. " Let's go to sleep baby, it's very late", Jungkook said and cuddled with him. Taehyung hummed, he felt so happy to do all lovey dovey things with his husband. They fall into deep sleep by enjoying the warmth of each other.

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜

Hey Cherries🍒,

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I feel so happy to get lot of love from you. Keep supporting me. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts with me. Please do vote if you like this chapter. Have a good day!

I Purple You 💜

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜