361-End

Chapter 361 Hunger

  In the end, Jingyang couldn't stand it anymore, he went up and snatched the bowl in the man's hand and put it on the table vigorously: "If you don't want to eat, you will be hungry. What time is it now? It's good to have a stutter, but it's still good." Dare to pick and choose!"

  He pointed to the guards standing around: "These people can't eat until you finish queuing up one by one, all the food here takes care of you first, how dare you despise it here No, you don't have anything to eat, so you're hungry!"

  "It's not that we're trying to find fault, it's just that it's porridge, which looks like water when scooped up, how can it fill your stomach!" "Yes,

  this It looks like a few grains of rice have been added to the water, where is porridge!"

  "Aren't you asking us to express our opinion?"

  "That's right, we didn't make trouble on purpose!"

  Jing Si patted Jingyang on the shoulder Telling him to go away, he pointed to the hill behind him: "This is all the materials that can be collected in our base now. After eating it, there is nothing to do. The experimental field of the research institute has been completely destroyed!" "You can see for

  yourself Look, think again if you eat like you did before, how long this little food can last, look around you, look at us again, think for yourself!" The

  scene fell into a strange silence, and after a while they were surrounded by food. The people in the line of sight picked up the bowls in their hands one by one silently, and the only sound of sucking and sucking was heard at the scene for a while.

  There was also the sound of the guards swallowing and their stomachs gurgling. Su Beining heard the sound of the guard standing beside her swallowing, and smiled embarrassedly when she saw Su Beining's eyes looking over.

  It was okay at the beginning of such a scene. The materials piled up on the square seemed to have decreased a little bit in their eyes, and every time the people who came to line up looked at their figures, they lost weight.

  The atmosphere at the scene also began to become more and more serious, and no smiles could be seen on the faces of all the people.

  It was raining all night, but it was raining every day. Jing Si and the others were preparing supplies for noon, but the sky was sunny and sunny, and suddenly it was overcast. Before they could react, the heavy rain came fell down.

  Not to mention drenching them one by one, all the supplies on the square were also drenched. Everyone was frightened by this scene. After a moment of stunned, they immediately recovered and wanted to lift the supplies on the ground to the table. .

  Because the outside is covered with a layer of tarpaulin, there is no worry about getting wet, but it will definitely not work if it is placed on the ground for a long time. They rushed to grab things on the ground regardless of the heavy rain, but many of them could not move because of slippery feet or hands.

  Seeing that everything was about to get wet, their eyes suddenly became clear. Looking up, it turned out that a huge water curtain appeared above their heads. Under the water curtain, a little girl appeared to them riding a tiger. in front of you.

  When looking at them, it looked like they blinked and smiled, who else but Su Beining!

  Now the energy in her body seems to be inexhaustible, and she needs to keep giving herself water every day in places where Yan Hexuan and the others can't see. Just now, when she saw it was raining outside, she thought that there must be someone in the square rescuing supplies.