271-280

Chapter 271 Grain sprouted

  Yan Hexuan pulled Cheng Jun away to signal him not to do this, Su Beining smiled and greeted Han Zheng: "Don't be curious about me, everyone is just a very ordinary person!"

  Han Zheng: "Oh , then you are really too humble, if you are an ordinary person, how can we introduce ourselves!"

  After the vehicle entered the city, many residents living in the city surrounded them. Just now they only saw the situation outside the city of Kyoto. Now After entering, I found that the previously wide streets are now full of people.

  The streets are full of simple bungalows made of reinforced tiles, and the doorways of the huts that used to be shops on the roadside are all hung with washed clothes. It seems that someone must have lived in them.

  Seeing these trucks coming in now, they should know that everyone's supplies have come back, so they all surrounded them.

  Su Beining looked at the crowded and noisy crowd under the car and suddenly had an ominous premonition. She glanced worriedly at the supplies in the car in front of her.

  Now it's not just her who is worried, but Jing Si who is in the car in front is also worried. He has already seen a small sprout emerging from a small hole in the car in front.

  He signaled the driver to stop the car, and he walked to Yan Hexuan's car by himself. The crowd beside the car didn't know why they stopped. They thought it was about to start distributing supplies, and they began to crowd forward one by one.

  Jing Si looked at the crowd and shouted: "Everyone, don't crowd and cause casualties. We are not distributing supplies now. If there is news, we will let everyone know. Please don't get stuck here!" Su Beining looked at Jing

  Si He asked tentatively, "Did you find something wrong?"

  Jing Si closed the door in fear that the crowd below would hear him: "I found a small hole popping out of the hole in the car in front of me. sprouts, but there should be something like rice in that place, so I doubt it now."

  Yan Hexuan: "Could it be that your suspicions have sprouted?" Jing Si nodded, this is very possible.

  Originally, he planned to find a wider place to put the food down to have a look, but looking at the crowd outside and his own discovery, it was okay to put it down without any accidents, and if something happened, it would definitely cause panic.

  So he is in a very complicated mood now, and he doesn't know what to do!

  Yan Mo glanced at him: "If you think it's not good here, then go to the training camp. Not only is it a big place, but also they can't get in. You can find someone to inform Mr. Pang and the others." Jing Si thought for a

  while Nodding, it seems that this is the only way now.

  After getting off the car, he ignored the people who were still standing outside and squeezed around, and got into the car and directed the driver to their training camp.

  Seeing that they didn't respond, the crowd behind gave up after chasing them for a while. Anyway, this batch of food will reach their hands sooner or later.

  Someone had already notified the guards at the training camp before them, so when they arrived at the training camp, their players were already lined up inside waiting for them.

  When Yan Mo and Yan Bai's team members saw them, they jumped up excitedly and pulled them away, chatting about some things that happened during their absence.