141-150

Chapter 141 Competition, during the competition,

  Yan Yu took the opportunity to run forward and sent a thunderbolt at his chest. The opponent was also a fifth-order supernatural being, so he quickly reacted and dodged it. Yan Yu turned around without hesitation and just swept across. , was stopped by the opponent with his hand.

  When one blow failed, Yan Yu immediately stepped back and paused for a while, and a flash of lightning passed towards the opponent's eyes.

  The other party must have been caught by the light, and closed his eyes subconsciously. Yan Yu took advantage of this moment to run up and punch him down to the stage.

  In the stands, the audience who saw Yan Yu's victory shouted excitedly.

  In the stands, Mr. Li looked at Yan Yu's expression on the stage, hehehe laughed twice and said to Yan Hexuan, "Heroes are born young, and the two young masters from the Yan family seem to have good abilities."

  Yan Hexuan Xuan smiled slightly: "You're flattering, they usually work very hard in training."

  Li Lao: "Oh, it means that those who were defeated were not very hardworking?"

  Yan Hexuan: "I just listen to what Li Lao said. I don't understand, I'm talking about the two children of our Yan family, it has nothing to do with anyone else."

  Sitting beside Yan Hexuan, Mr. Han smoothed things over: "They're all young boys from Huaxia, it's the same whoever wins. Right, there is no need to worry about these."

  Yan Hexuan bowed slightly: "What Mr. Han said is true!"

  Mr. Li smiled coldly: "Hmph, it's best."

  Su Beining didn't pay much attention to it in the next few rounds That is, she paid attention to Yan Bai when she played, and Yan Yu paid attention to it when she represented a psychic supernatural being.

  At first, everyone thought that Yan Yu was just a user with lightning-type abilities, but unexpectedly, he was also a person with spiritual-type abilities. When he played, it attracted a lot of attention.

  She even heard a few little girls sitting not far away start discussing how to make Yan Yu routine and turn herself into Mrs. Yan.

  The confrontation with spiritual powers was silent, and the only thing that could be noticed was that the cheeks that were still rosy when they entered the field became a little pale after a period of competition.

  Jingyang watched their match and sighed: "This is to compete with how strong your spiritual awareness is. I remember that a few days ago, Yan Yu was at the peak of the fourth order."

  Su Beining sneaked close to his ear: "In I hope that the sixth-order crystal nucleus I got at the base is of the spiritual system."

  Jingyang suddenly realized: "So that's the case, I'll just say how he has made great progress."

  The two of them had already finished their chatting skills, and the one opposite Yan Yu A trace of blood spilled from the corner of the man's mouth, and then he opened his eyes first and walked off the ring.

  Up to now, Yan Yu has won another game, and the next match between the speed-type supernatural beings is like finding fault in the ring. If the eyes are a little awkward, you may not be able to see where they appear next .

  Power-type supernatural beings should be the most intuitive during the competition, because what they improve and strengthen is their own body, and they can only fight each other when they compete.