31-40

Chapter 31 Ready to leave

  Su Beining quietly opened the door, wanting to surprise Li Shulan and the others.

  The house was still the same as when he left, Haohao was sitting on the sofa quietly writing the words Yan Yu taught him before he left.

  Li Shulan's voice came from the kitchen: "Father, you split this up. If you marinate this fish, maybe Mr. Yan and Ms. Su will be back today!"

  Qi Zhen: "Oh, I see. But sir Let's pickle a little, it's not good to waste it, you pickled so much yesterday and it's still in the refrigerator!"

  Li Shulan: "They've been out for a few days and come back, so they have to make up for it, you still don't trust my cooking skills, even if it's Don't worry, I can make pickled fish delicious!"

  At this time, Haohao, who was sitting on the sofa, heard the sound of the door opening: "Sister Ning!"

  Hearing Haohao's voice, Li Shulan and Qi Zhen ran out of the kitchen Seeing Yan Yu and the three of them standing at the door, they wiped their hands happily, and Qi Zhen quickly put down the woodcutter knife he was still holding.

  Li Shulan came up to close the door: "You are finally back, yesterday Haohao was talking about why you didn't come back, I said you came back after he practiced calligraphy, and he got up early in the morning to practice calligraphy until now. "

  Qi Zhen raised the knife again: "I'll kill the fish and grill it now."

  Seeing Qi Zhen's appearance, Li Shulan explained: "He also welcomes you back, and he kept nagging yesterday, that is."

  Su Beining walked up She put her arms around Li Shulan's shoulders and said, "Oh, Aunt Li, we don't need to explain what we know. Hurry up and make us something delicious. You don't know how miserable we are these two days. All you eat outside are bread.

  " You see" she touched her face exaggeratedly: "Did I lose a lot of weight?"

  Li Shulan touched her hand distressedly: "Oh, I'm really thinner than when I went out before. Didn't you take it so thin ?" Why don't the old things taste good when they go out!"

  Yan Zeyu and Yan Yu sat on the sofa and leaned against each other, and sighed comfortably: "It's still comfortable at home!"

  Yan Zeyu pointed to Su Beining and said to Li Shulan: "Aunt Li, don't listen to her talking nonsense with you, she It's not bad if you're not two catties fat, and you're still thin!"

  He touched Haohao's little head: "Boy, have you learned how to write the characters I taught you?"

  Haohao lifted up the words just written on the table: "I know how to write." Look, brother Zeyu!"

  Qi Zhen walked out of the kitchen: "Mother, I've finished killing the fish, what can I do for you?"

  Li Shulan walked over and took a look: "What don't you want to do, you go Talk to Mr. Yan and the others in the living room, let me cook something delicious!"

  "Ah! Good!"

  Su Beining: "Aunt Li, I want to eat tofu boiled fish!"

  Li Shulan: "Okay, I'm giving Can you make braised pork and shrimp?"

  "Shrimp?"

  No, didn't you just keep the shrimp you cooked once when you left? Didn't they eat it?

  She walked over to open the refrigerator door, and the ingredients left behind were left untouched for a long time. She went to the kitchen: "Aunt Li, I left you so many things, why didn't you cook them?"