151-160

Chapter 151 Acid Rain The

  car door opened in front of him, Yan Zeyu rushed up without looking back, leaving Ma Su standing there alone.

  Yan Zeyu got into the car as if glued to him and quickly closed the door: "It's too scary, I didn't even notice when she appeared."

  Su Beining: "It was when you stood there for a while , we suspect that she has been watching nearby."

  Yan Zeyu shook his head: "There is something wrong with this person, I went to change clothes and you should watch it!"

  Ma Su stood there and smiled awkwardly, his eyes She timidly glanced at a building next to the vehicle.

  It was the place where Ma Su's family lived temporarily. Father Ma stood in front of the window and looked at the rest of Ma Su: "It's really useless."

  Seeing that his father had no instructions for the next step, Ma Su took every step carefully. Move home step by step.

  Occasionally, she would look back at the car parked there, imagining that someone would come out and call to stop her, but no, the door and windows of that car were closed tightly, and there was no sign of opening after she entered the building.   Yan Mo gnawed

  on an apple and looked at her back: "This girl looks reluctant, but she's not that reluctant. Is she looking back all the time because she wants us to save her?"

The chief responsibility, the first thing is to cook.

  Although Yan Yu can do it too, Yan Hexuan's cooking skills are better when it comes to cooking.

  He stood on tiptoe with the pot in his hand: "What people nowadays need is self-help. Don't be idle thinking about saving others. Take care of yourself."

  The smell of food wafted out, and they cheered and rushed to the living room. Completely forget about Ma Su.

  Just as they were enjoying their lunch, there was a sudden tick-tock sound overhead.

  At first it was tick-tock-tick-tick, and then suddenly it became a buzzing sound.

  Yan Bai sat by the window, he opened the curtains, a thin layer of mist had already started to rise outside the window, it was raining.

  Yan Zeyu swallowed the last bite of food, wiped his mouth, opened the window happily and stretched out his hand to pick up some: "It's so rare, it's finally raining after so many days, and now the water-type abilities can finally breathe a sigh of relief ."

  Who knows that just as he stretched out his hand, the rain splashed a little on his hand.

  He yelled and stretched his hand in, only to see that his skin was already torn by the naked eye after being exposed to the rain just now.   He

  gasped and looked out the window: "What kind of rain is this? How can it corrode things? It's sulfuric acid, right?"

Looking thoughtfully at the heavy rain outside the window: "I suspect that the virus of the zombies evaporates after infecting the river water, and it becomes like this after being absorbed."

  She took out a pair of chopsticks in front of the table and stretched them out, and the chopsticks stretched out to drench The rain was corroded clean within a few seconds, and the only thing left was the chopsticks that hadn't been wet.

  Yan Mo patted his thigh: "Does this mean that our car will also be corroded? I regret giving a car to Jing Si now."

  Yan Yu patted him on the shoulder and said with a smile: "Don't worry , if it will really corrode, then he will not be blessed to enjoy it."